WTSTwitch viewer Booster!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Twitch viewer Booster!
Well guys, I'm new around here, and I'm willing to offer a CHEAP botting service for twitch.tv.

SOO, you all know what a twitch viewer booster/Botter/Increaser/WHATEVARELSEUCALLIT is, so lets get down to it.

I don't really care about the money, considering I code for fun, and I thought it would be cool to make one of these
The money will come down to how many viewers you want(basically if it takes enough resources to slow down my computer or not) and how long you'll be streaming for. Prices really don't matter for me, what ever we can come up with that makes it fair and you happy I'm cool with xD

FOR THE TIME BEING: Like I said, I'm new here, I don't expect getting all the attention so, I'm going to be giving out a TON of vouch copies, so basically until I get bored of giving them out..

So if you want to get boosted for a bit, by all means contact me VIA Skype and I can set you up with some free trials!

Skype name: Adeptsplash



PS: No fancy banner, too much work, this is all just for my fun! xD
Just thought I'd add something!

I can reach over 5k viewers, using multiple computers, and TONS of proxies.

I can also do channel views, CRAZY AMOUNTS, if you want a MILLION, why not? A million being a lot of freakin views would take me about an hour to spam your stream that much, lol. But I do what ever you want!

I prefer selling my service as a day thing, just one price, then you can stream as long as you want! 24hr and 48hr streams may be off limits, depending on my other customers!
Channel views are cheap today! 100k channel views for only 10$!
Quick and fast. Did what I asked. Would use again/
Bought 200k views, quick, efficient and quite friendly. Definitely has my vouch.
My friend, I totally +Support your Booster. Gave me some good views and i am in contact with twitch to probably get a partnership. Thumbs up, I will and probably am going to buy this again.
Free vouch copy to the next person who adds me on skype! (300 viewers for an hour)!
Sorry folks, I've been gone for a few days on vacation. I'm online and taking orders! Hope to see some of you soon.
I ordered 5 days ago and the order is yet to be complete... at 50% of the original order. He stopped responding on skype. -1.
Quote Originally Posted by Shromo View Post
I ordered 5 days ago and the order is yet to be complete... at 50% of the original order. He stopped responding on skype. -1.
All has been worked out.. Took some time but things are where they should be.

+1
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?