AQW Infinite Bank Space Glitch

Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
AQW Infinite Bank Space Glitch
Since that pesky re-write is coming up, I know that this will most likely be patched, so I will release what is probably my most favorite exploit.

I have been utilizing this method for over 2 years with no issues.

**** You must be on Hellquest for this method to work properly.

you must have at least 1 bank space for this to work.


Step 1. Goto the bank or click your bank pet
Step 2. Once the bank is open, click on 2 items (one in your inventory, one in the bank) NON-AC obviously
Step 3. Open the Hellquest packet sniffer on the right hand side by click start
Step 4. Swap the items you selected in step 2
Step 5. You should see one packet pop up, do not touch it.
Step 6: now with the packet sniffer still on, find the item you swapped earlier from your inventory in your bank (the one in your bank now) and swap it with another item that is in your inventory.
Step 7: You will find you now have 2 packets in your packet sniffer on Hellquest. %Bankswap% <---- something starting with something similar to this.
step 8: click on the 1st packet, the one you got from the very first item swap.
step 9: the item will disappear from your inventory, but don't worry, when you relog you should see it in your bank, and you should see you've exceeded your limit (2/1)

I have used this method, and have had thousands of items in my bank via this method.


If it worked for you leave a Thanks and if you have any questions reply and I will get back to you.


P.S Hellquest can be found via this link http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=990728 posted by LunarX


you could also technically add a shit ton of BS items to your bank via this method, then when the server rewrite occurs, swap said useless items out with good ones in your inventory and still have a lot of space.
Lol hellquest...??? People still use that?
Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
this and that are different, this one takes far less time if done properly kid.
Hey mate, you should add into OP people should add like 1k useless items to there bank via this glitch so that when its patched they can still swap out the items and keep the bank space.
Quote Originally Posted by Alvrezno505 View Post
Hey mate, you should add into OP people should add like 1k useless items to there bank via this glitch so that when its patched they can still swap out the items and keep the bank space.
Added, thanks for the idea my man.
Quote Originally Posted by Alvrezno505 View Post
Hey mate, you should add into OP people should add like 1k useless items to there bank via this glitch so that when its patched they can still swap out the items and keep the bank space.
Np, what im doing is buying all enchancements and glitching them into my bank and after rewrite ill swap a item into my bank and swapout the enhancement then delete the enhancement from my inventory and if i want to take the item out i buy a enhancement and swap it out.
Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
step 8: click on the 1st packet, the one you got from the very first item swap.
step 9: the item will disappear from your inventory, but don't worry, when you relog you should see it in your bank, and you should see you've exceeded your limit (2/1)
I clicked on the 1st packet but nothing happens. Do I send the packet once it appears on the bottom(when I click it)?
Cause when I do that nothing happens. @@

EDIT: Nvm. Was sending the second packet. XD
Very helpful. +Thanks

EDIT2: With the coming of the new server rewrite do you think the glitched items in the bank will remain?
Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
I clicked on the 1st packet but nothing happens. Do I send the packet once it appears on the bottom(when I click it)?
Cause when I do that nothing happens. @@

UPDATE: Nvm. Was sending the second packet. XD
Very helpful. +Thanks
no problem fam, let me know if you need anything else
Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
no problem fam, let me know if you need anything else
New Edit on my recent reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvrezno505 View Post
Np, what im doing is buying all enchancements and glitching them into my bank and after rewrite ill swap a item into my bank and swapout the enhancement then delete the enhancement from my inventory and if i want to take the item out i buy a enhancement and swap it out.

Would that work?
Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post

EDIT2: With the coming of the new server rewrite do you think the glitched items in the bank will remain?

yeah the items in the bank will be untouched.
Nice release. Would I be correct in saying that items over your bank limit would act the same as having extra items in your regular inventory?
Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
Nice release. Would I be correct in saying that items over your bank limit would act the same as having extra items in your regular inventory?
effectively yes, however this is infinitely more useful, as I could store insane amounts of items and have my inventory ready for anything.

under this method I have not missed out on any non-ac rares since 2014.
Quote Originally Posted by poxedion View Post
Work! thx bro
Quote Originally Posted by Jamjomon View Post
Thanks a lot. Sure was worth the 200 ac.
glad I could help, make sure you leave a thanks on the post if you like it.
Thanks a lot. Sure was worth the 200 ac.

UPDATE: I got 431 total bank space, thanks. I bought the enhancements and put it on the bank.
LMAO, I'm soo boosted I purchased a bag space instead of bank loooool I guess I'm not going to be doing this glitch.....
Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?