Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

[BOT]-ADVANCED Blood Lord Script.

YOU WILL MOST LIKELY NEED TO CUSTOMIZE THE COLOR CODES AND COORDINATES FOR YOUR OWN MACHINE -EVEN IF YOU ARE USING MY SAME RESOLUTION- THERE ARE SO MANY FACTORS WHICH CAN CHANGE A PIXEL COLOR SUCH AS GRAPHIC SETTINGS IN GAME AND MUCH MORE.

To be clear, this script is NOT meant to be plug and play. The reason I even posted it was just to display some more advance scripting methods and creativity. My hope is that other script writers would be able to learn something and take advantage of it in their own scripts, released or not.

Binds Needed:
    This is desinged using My PermBinds_ep7
    If you use another you will need to modify.

HFS Mods needed:
    Any mod with 1 flinch Breakoff, StickyBomb-Breakoff Range and 1hk SmallBomb with large range.

NOTE- Because it uses Pixel Matching it will not work minimized. I used Control Send/Click because it's faster and it doesn't mess up when I move my mouse or press keys.

Features:
    *This script uses a combination of Pixel Matching and Control Send/Click to maximize it's speed and reduce errors.. VERY fucking fast! Almost no time wasted whatsoever!
    *Adjusts to lag or slow computers with the Pixel Match feature.
    *Will almost never mess up due to Pixel Matching and my techniques used.
    *Spends AP for you before starting each boat so you are not stuck at 1000/1000 wasting potential AP earnings. If no skill is selected for training currently, it knows that and will select one for you.(need to customize which one it selects for training yourself!)
    *Kicked to dock protection. When kicked to dock, this script will start a new boat for you! Default settings start blood lord, on hero with the macha oath.
    *Highly commented so you can understand what is going on and make easy modifications. Also displayed several alternate techniques in the hopes someone learns something from it.

So here it is:
    Code:
                                                                            ;======================================================================|
                                                                            ;                 resolution 1920x1080                                 |
    																   	    ;----------------------------------------------------------------------|																
                                                                            ;|===Credits to @omagad00 for first posting ControlSend/Click method.  |
                                                                            ;|===Credits to @riceking for first posting pixel idea(different type).|

AutoItSetOption("MouseCoordMode", 0)                                    ;for use with controlclick
    HotKeySet("{HOME}", "Start")                                            ;The hotkey to activate the bot
    HotKeySet("{END}", "End")                                               ;This hotkey will stop and exit the bot

;im in the habit of declaring all variables (im a vb programmer its standard for us!)
    global $sButton                                                         ;start button - 111,937(0x665545)
    global $rButton                                                         ;replay button - 198, 707(0x504438)
    global $chat                                                            ;chatbox white part 1470, 834(0xF4F0EC)
    global $fButton                                                         ;forfeit and return to town button- 18, 107(0x010204)
    global $lScreen                                                         ;blue on the loading screen so we know when to hit changelevel button - 81,964(0x0D465B )
    global $bLord                                                           ;part of player name, to know when bloodlord cutscene ended! - 998, 293(0x8D2B32)
    global $maxButton                                                       ;max+ button for spending AP on skills
    global $avatar                                                          ;if avatar matches, we got docked! - 1905,1051(LIT ie in town-0x875C38, DARK ie on boat-0x383738)

While 1                                                                 ;this loop is ALWAYS running until you press the exit hotkey.
    	sleep(1)                                                            ;this is just waiting for some input (hotkeys to start or stop)
    WEnd

Func Start()
    	ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{NUMPAD0}")		                ;mob ai / mob idle 
    	While 1                                                             ;The main bot loop once the start hotkey is pressed.
    		$sButton = 0                                                    ;-----------------------resetting variables each loop----------------------------------
    		$fButton =  0x010204                                            ;fButton is the only one we need to reset to it's color. Because it will be using an
    		$rButton = 0                                                    ;equal to color match rather then not equal like the other checks
    		$lScreen = 0									      	   	    ;The other variables need reset to null so they can be updated within the while checks.
    	    $bLord = 0
    		$chat = 0 
    		$avatar = 0

while $avatar <> 0x383738                                       ;while the avatar button is not there yet, automatically false on first run every loop to make sure it gets checked when it shows up.. 
    			$avatar = PixelGetColor (1905, 1051)                        ;check the avatar buttons color.
    			if $avatar = 0x875C38 Then                                  ;if its this color you got docked! if not you are still on boat so this loop will exit.
    				ControlClick("Vindictus", "", "", "left", 2, 85, 581)   ;click leave party.
    				sleep(1000)                                             ;wait one second to avoid error.
    				ControlClick("Vindictus", "", "", "left", 2, 933, 603)  ;click ok.
    				sleep(1000)                                             ;wait one second to avoid error.
    				ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{w down}")		    ;move to mission board.
    				sleep(750)                  
    				ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{w up}")			    ;move to mission board.
    				ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{d down}")		    ;move to mission board.
    				sleep(2000)
    				ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{d up}")		        ;move to mission board.
    				ControlClick("Vindictus", "", "", "left", 3, 882, 644)  ;click anile. 
    			    while  PixelGetColor (109, 72) <> 0x778F21              ;waiting to match green part at top of battle screen, when lagging this part can take awhile.
    					sleep(1)                                            ;decided to do this while loop without a variable to show other methods!
    				Wend	                                                ;once it finds that green it will continue.
    				ControlClick("Vindictus", "", "", "left", 3, 332, 643)  ;click launch.
    				sleep(1000)                                             ;needs a second wait here to avoid error.
    				ControlClick("Vindictus", "", "", "left", 40, 816, 514) ;click down arrow on battle screen 40 times just to be sure its enough .
    				sleep(1000)                                             ;would work this way even if started at scrolled to the top.
    				ControlClick("Vindictus", "", "", "left", 3, 612, 399)  ;click shadowed mission.
    				sleep(1000)                                             ;waiting a second to avoid any error.
    				ControlClick("Vindictus", "", "", "left", 10, 405, 318) ;down arrow on oath 10 times to be sure its scrolled enough.
    				sleep(1000)												;waiting a second to avoid any error.
    				ControlClick("Vindictus", "", "", "left", 3, 252, 311)  ;click macha.
    				sleep(1000)                                             ;waiting a second to avoid any error.
    				ControlClick("Vindictus", "", "", "left", 3, 328, 354)  ;click hero.
    				ControlClick("Vindictus", "", "", "left", 3, 232, 501)  ;finally click launch.
    				ExitLoop                                                ;this is a good example when to use exitloop.
                endif				                                        ;end of the avatar check statement.
    		WEnd

While $sButton <> 0x665545                                      ;while there is no start button run this loop.
    			$sButton = PixelGetColor (111, 937)	                        ;Keep checking for start button.
    		WEnd                                                            ;if it found start it continues to the next code, if not it keeps looping till it does.
    		                                                                ;at this point the start button has been found.
    		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "v")	                        ;skills :)  we don't wanna be stuck at (1000/1000) wasting AP do we?
    		sleep(1000)                                                     ;a small wait to make sure skill screen came up.
    		$maxButton = PixelGetColor (374, 554)	                        ;check for max+ button.	
    		if $maxButton = 0x2A1812 Then                                   ;if the max+ button is there then.
    			ControlClick("Vindictus", "", "", "left", 3, 374, 554)      ;click max+ button.
    		Else                                                            ;else the max+ button is not there.
    			ControlClick("Vindictus", "", "", "left", 3, 329, 181)	    ;click Train Button for a skill. (firebolt for me atm this is where it's located)
    			sleep(500)                                                  ;wait for max+ button
    			ControlClick("Vindictus", "", "", "left", 3, 374, 554)      ;Click max+ button.
    		endif

ControlClick("Vindictus", "", "", "left", 3, 111, 937)	        ;Click the Start Button.
    		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{Numpad6}")	                ;timescale3.

While $lScreen <> 0x0D465B                                      ;this loop is waiting for the loading screen (blue bar).
    			$lScreen = PixelGetColor (81, 964)	                        ;keep checking for loading screen
    		Wend                                                            ;once it finds the loading screen color it exits this loop and continues on.
    		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{NUMPADSUB}")	                ;Changelevel(you can do the changelevel during startup load screen)

While $chat <> 0xF4F0EC                                         ;while no chat visible run this loop
    			$chat = PixelGetColor (1470, 834)			    	        ;keep checking for chatbox to know map is loaded.
    		Wend                                                            ;chatbox is first thing visible when the map first loads!
    		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{Numpad6}")                   ;timescale3.
    		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{F7}")                        ;Transform.
    		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{0}")                         ;Switch to StickyBomb.
    		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{w down}")                    ;Move to cutscene.
    		Sleep(2000)
    		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{w up}")
    		Sleep(1000)                                                     ;wait a second for cutscene to start

While $bLord <> 0xE9E9E9                                        ;this loop checks for part of the player name to see if the cutscene has ended.
    			$bLord = PixelGetColor (928, 401)			    	        ;keep checking if lord spawned.
    		Wend                                                            ;it loops until it matches the player name color then moves on.
    		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "f")	                        ;Pull StickyBomb out.
    		Sleep(300)
    		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "e")	                        ;Throw StickyBomb.
    		Sleep(5000)	                                                    ;wait for sticky to explode before moving on to the killing part.
    		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{7}")	                        ;Switch to HandBomb.

While $fButton = 0x010204                                       ;when forfeit button vanishes it means it's doing the screenshots after boss kill. So that's when this loop exits.
    			ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "f")                       ;Pull Handbomb out.
    			Sleep(300)                                   
    			ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "e")                       ;Throw Handbomb.
    			Sleep(2000)			                                        ;wait for bomb explosion
    			$fButton = PixelGetColor (18, 107)						    ;check if in screenshots part yet.
    		Wend 	                                                        ;this keeps looping until it knows it's doing screenshots then continues on.

while $rButton <> 0x504438                                      ;This is the loop to check for the replay button.
    			$rButton = PixelGetColor (198, 707)			                ;keep checking for replay button.
    		Wend                                                            ;Will loop until the replay buttton shows up, then continues on. 
    		ControlClick("Vindictus", "", "", "left", 3, 198, 707)          ;Press Replay
    	WEnd                                                                ;end of the main loop.Will keep looping till exit button(end) is pressed.
    EndFunc                                                                 ;end of the main function. 

Func End()                                                              ;This is the function to deactivate script and exit application. 
    	Exit                                                                ;end key pressed, exit application. 
    EndFunc

I know it looks ugly and unorganized in this /code block. But it will be pretty and easy to read once pasted into auto-it.

Default resolution and Credit's are in the script.

TO CUSTOMIZE COLORS/COORDINATES USE THE AUTO-IT WINDOW INFO TOOL INCLUDED WITH AUTO-IT.

EDIT - Here is an example of a change I just made in my personal script. Now I am training Blind Arrow and it needs to be scrolled down to in the skill window. So I modified the AP spending part like as follows:

Code:
    		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "v")	                        ;skills :)  we don't wanna be stuck at (1000/1000) wasting AP do we?
    		sleep(1000)                                                     ;a small wait to make sure skill screen came up.
    		$maxButton = PixelGetColor (374, 554)	                        ;check for max+ button.	
    		if $maxButton = 0x2A1812 Then                                   ;if the max+ button is there then.
    		Else                                                            ;else the max+ button is not there.
    			While PixelGetColor (60, 170) <> 0x252E91                   ;waiting to match color of blind arrow ICON(on left) at specific spot.
    				ControlClick("Vindictus", "", "", "left", 1, 387, 402)  ;clicking the down arrow to scroll through skills.
    			WEnd
    			ControlClick("Vindictus", "", "", "left", 3, 326, 180)	    ;click Train Button for blind arrow.
    			sleep(500)                                                  ;wait for max+ button
    		endif
    Last edited by Nico; 07-26-2011 at 03:47 AM.
    PLAYING RIFT!

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to DanK For This Useful Post:

bloodyshade (05-31-2011),breakg (05-31-2011),buzzzboy (06-01-2011),Cosmic234 (06-01-2011),Dork101 (05-31-2011),dumblet (06-01-2011),FAILXpert (06-02-2011),Hitchen1 (05-31-2011),mikekink (06-01-2011),minus4 (06-01-2011),noobieboobie (05-31-2011),OMGabear (05-31-2011),omgitstheendo (05-31-2011),qtimporta (05-31-2011),REAP (05-31-2011),Sachiro (05-31-2011),sangphung (06-01-2011),shawnstuh (05-31-2011),Som3RussianChick (06-06-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Love ya cant wait to try out this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by breakg View Post
    Love ya cant wait to try out this
    I certainly am loving it! So efficient and almost error proof(has not defunked on me yet in 100's of runs despite several kicks to dock).

I just hope the newer people to auto-it don't have too much trouble editing to match resolution.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    that's what im worried about
    I play the game in window mode because my graphics card can't handle full screen.. so getting all the coordinates are going to be painful
    nonetheless, this script looks amazing! I'm probably gonna spend all day trying to adjust it to my resolution
    thanks for the hard work, nunya!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    yea love yea cant w8 to try it out (kiss ass)
    but nice job I will leech it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post
    yea love yea cant w8 to try it out (kiss ass)
    but nice job I will leech it
    D
    e
    r
    p

Just because you download something doesn't mean your leeching it.

Downloading it and uploading it to a another forum is a real form of leeching.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Karleo View Post
    D
    e
    r
    p

Just because you download something doesn't mean your leeching it.

Downloading it and uploading it to a another forum is a real form of leeching.
    He's just a spammer, don't mind him. But I don't think he was calling anyone a leecher.. Just his way of saying he's gonna use it and enjoy it even though he contributes nothing to the community. Nothing wrong with that.
    Last edited by DanK; 05-31-2011 at 01:56 PM.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by nunya View Post
    Binds Needed:
    This is desinged using My PermBinds_ep7
    If you use another you will need to modify.

HFS Mods needed:
    Any mod with 1 flinch Breakoff, StickyBomb-Breakoff Range and 1hk SmallBomb with large range.

NOTE- Because it uses Pixel Matching it will not work minimized. I used Control Send/Click because it's faster and it doesn't mess up when I move my mouse or press keys.

Features:
    *This script uses a combination of Pixel Matching and Control Send/Click to maximize it's speed and reduce errors.. VERY fucking fast! Almost no time wasted whatsoever!
    *Adjusts to lag or slow computers with the Pixel Match feature.
    *Will almost never mess up due to Pixel Matching and my techniques used.
    *Spends AP for you before starting each boat so you are not stuck at 1000/1000 wasting potential AP earnings. If no skill is selected for training currently, it knows that and will select one for you.(need to customize which one it selects for training yourself!)
    *Kicked to dock protection. When kicked to dock, this script will start a new boat for you! Default settings start blood lord, on hero with the macha oath.
    *Highly commented so you can understand what is going on and make easy modifications. Also displayed several alternate techniques in the hopes someone learns something from it.

So here it is:
    Code:
                                                                            ;                 resolution 1920x1080                                 |
    																   	    ;----------------------------------------------------------------------|																
                                                                            ;|===Credits to @omagad00 for first posting ControlSend/Click method.  |
                                                                            ;|===Credits to @riceking for first posting pixel idea(different type).|

AutoItSetOption("MouseCoordMode", 0)                                    ;for use with controlclick
    HotKeySet("{HOME}", "Start")                                            ;The hotkey to activate the bot
    HotKeySet("{END}", "End")                                               ;This hotkey will stop and exit the bot

;im in the habit of declaring all variables (im a vb programmer its standard for us!)
    global $sButton                                                         ;start button - 111,937(0x665545)
    global $rButton                                                         ;replay button - 198, 707(0x504438)
    global $chat                                                            ;chatbox white part 1470, 834(0xF4F0EC)
    global $fButton                                                         ;forfeit and return to town button- 18, 107(0x010204)
    global $lScreen                                                         ;blue on the loading screen so we know when to hit changelevel button - 81,964(0x0D465B )
    global $bLord                                                           ;part of player name, to know when bloodlord cutscene ended! - 998, 293(0x8D2B32)
    global $maxButton                                                       ;max+ button for spending AP on skills
    global $avatar                                                          ;if avatar matches, we got docked! - 1905,1051(LIT ie in town-0x875C38, DARK ie on boat-0x383738)

While 1                                                                 ;this loop is ALWAYS running until you press the exit hotkey.
    	sleep(1)                                                            ;this is just waiting for some input (hotkeys to start or stop)
    WEnd

Func Start()
    	ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{NUMPAD0}")		                ;mob ai / mob idle 
    	While 1                                                             ;The main bot loop once the start hotkey is pressed.
    		$sButton = 0                                                    ;-----------------------resetting variables each loop----------------------------------
    		$fButton =  0x010204                                            ;fButton is the only one we need to reset to it's color. Because it will be using an
    		$rButton = 0                                                    ;equal to color match rather then not equal like the other checks
    		$lScreen = 0									      	   	    ;The other variables need reset to null so they can be updated within the while checks.
    	    $bLord = 0
    		$chat = 0 
    		$avatar = 0

while $avatar <> 0x383738                                       ;while the avatar button is not there yet, automatically false on first run every loop to make sure it gets checked when it shows up.. 
    			$avatar = PixelGetColor (1905, 1051)                        ;check the avatar buttons color.
    			if $avatar = 0x875C38 Then                                  ;if its this color you got docked! if not you are still on boat so this loop will exit.
    				ControlClick("Vindictus", "", "", "left", 2, 85, 581)   ;click leave party.
    				ControlClick("Vindictus", "", "", "left", 2, 933, 603)  ;click ok.
    				ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{w down}")		    ;move to mission board.
    				sleep(750)                  
    				ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{w up}")			    ;move to mission board.
    				ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{d down}")		    ;move to mission board.
    				sleep(2000)
    				ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{d up}")		        ;move to mission board.
    				ControlClick("Vindictus", "", "", "left", 3, 882, 644)  ;click anile. 
    			    while  PixelGetColor (109, 72) <> 0x778F21              ;waiting to match green part at top of battle screen, when lagging this part can take awhile.
    					sleep(1)                                            ;decided to do this while loop without a variable to show other methods!
    				Wend	                                                ;once it finds that green it will continue.
    				ControlClick("Vindictus", "", "", "left", 3, 332, 643)  ;click launch.
    				sleep(1000)                                             ;needs a second wait here to avoid error.
    				ControlClick("Vindictus", "", "", "left", 40, 816, 514) ;click down arrow on battle screen 40 times just to be sure its enough .
    				sleep(1000)                                             ;would work this way even if started at scrolled to the top.
    				ControlClick("Vindictus", "", "", "left", 3, 612, 399)  ;click shadowed mission.
    				ControlClick("Vindictus", "", "", "left", 10, 405, 318) ;down arrow on oath 10 times to be sure its scrolled enough.
    				sleep(1000)												;waiting a second to avoid any error.
    				ControlClick("Vindictus", "", "", "left", 3, 252, 311)  ;click macha.
    				ControlClick("Vindictus", "", "", "left", 3, 328, 354)  ;click hero.
    				ControlClick("Vindictus", "", "", "left", 3, 232, 501)  ;finally click launch.
    				ExitLoop                                                ;this is a good example when to use exitloop.
                endif				                                        ;end of the avatar check statement.
    		WEnd

While $sButton <> 0x665545                                      ;while there is no start button run this loop.
    			$sButton = PixelGetColor (111, 937)	                        ;Keep checking for start button.
    		WEnd                                                            ;if it found start it continues to the next code, if not it keeps looping till it does.
    		                                                                ;at this point the start button has been found.
    			ControlClick("Vindictus", "", "", "left", 3, 329, 181)	    ;click Train Button for a skill. (firebolt for me atm this is where it's located)
    		endif

ControlClick("Vindictus", "", "", "left", 3, 111, 937)	        ;Click the Start Button.
    		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{Numpad6}")	                ;timescale3.

While $lScreen <> 0x0D465B                                      ;this loop is waiting for the loading screen (blue bar).
    			$lScreen = PixelGetColor (81, 964)	                        ;keep checking for loading screen
    		Wend                                                            ;once it finds the loading screen color it exits this loop and continues on.
    		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{NUMPADSUB}")	                ;Changelevel(you can do the changelevel during startup load screen)

While $chat <> 0xF4F0EC                                         ;while no chat visible run this loop
    			$chat = PixelGetColor (1470, 834)			    	        ;keep checking for chatbox to know map is loaded.
    		Wend                                                            ;chatbox is first thing visible when the map first loads!
    		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{Numpad6}")                   ;timescale3.
    		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{F7}")                        ;Transform.
    		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{0}")                         ;Switch to StickyBomb.
    		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{w down}")                    ;Move to cutscene.
    		Sleep(2000)
    		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{w up}")
    		Sleep(1000)                                                     ;wait a second for cutscene to start

While $bLord <> 0xE9E9E9                                        ;this loop checks for part of the player name to see if the cutscene has ended.
    			$bLord = PixelGetColor (928, 401)			    	        ;keep checking if lord spawned.
    		Wend                                                            ;it loops until it matches the player name color then moves on.
    		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "f")	                        ;Pull StickyBomb out.
    		Sleep(300)
    		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "e")	                        ;Throw StickyBomb.
    		Sleep(5000)	                                                    ;wait for sticky to explode before moving on to the killing part.
    		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{7}")	                        ;Switch to HandBomb.

While $fButton = 0x010204                                       ;when forfeit button vanishes it means it's doing the screenshots after boss kill. So that's when this loop exits.
    			ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "f")                       ;Pull Handbomb out.
    			Sleep(300)                                   
    			ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "e")                       ;Throw Handbomb.
    			Sleep(2000)			                                        ;wait for bomb explosion
    			$fButton = PixelGetColor (18, 107)						    ;check if in screenshots part yet.
    		Wend 	                                                        ;this keeps looping until it knows it's doing screenshots then continues on.

while $rButton <> 0x504438                                      ;This is the loop to check for the replay button.
    			$rButton = PixelGetColor (198, 707)			                ;keep checking for replay button.
    		Wend                                                            ;Will loop until the replay buttton shows up, then continues on. 
    		ControlClick("Vindictus", "", "", "left", 3, 198, 707)          ;Press Replay
    	WEnd                                                                ;end of the main loop.Will keep looping till exit button(end) is pressed.
    EndFunc                                                                 ;end of the main function. 

Func End()                                                              ;This is the function to deactivate script and exit application. 
    	Exit                                                                ;end key pressed, exit application. 
    EndFunc

I know it looks ugly and unorganized in this /code block. But it will be pretty and easy to read once pasted into auto-it.

Default resolution and Credit's are in the script.

TO CUSTOMIZE COLORS/COORDINATES USE THE AUTO-IT WINDOW INFO TOOL INCLUDED WITH AUTO-IT.

Interesting use of pixel control, I prefer pixel search however since it returns a boolean and is easier used in loops. I'll take a look at it in detailed later when I get home.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by riceking View Post
    Interesting use of pixel control, I prefer pixel search however since it returns a boolean and is easier used in loops. I'll take a look at it in detailed later when I get home.
    Well pixelsearch is much slower because it is checking in a rectangle between 4 coordinates. GetPixelColor checks one specific pixel and is very fast and accurate. IMO it's easier to use in loops then pixelsearch(for me anyways).

Why it's easier in loops.
    I could have done every match like this without variables:
    while PixelGetColor (109, 72) <> 0x778F21
    do something
    Wend
    But I used the variables so it's easier for people to edit.
    Last edited by DanK; 05-31-2011 at 11:23 AM.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by nunya View Post
    Well pixelsearch is much slower because it is checking in a rectangle between 4 coordinates. GetPixelColor checks one specific pixel and is very fast and accurate. IMO it's easier to use in loops then pixelsearch(for me anyways).

Why it's easier in loops.
    I could have done every match like this without variables:
    while PixelGetColor (109, 72) <> 0x778F21
    do something
    Wend
    But I used the variables so it's easier for people to edit.
    What's <> do. Anyways
    Do
    Something
    Until not @error

Or

Do
    Something
    Until @error

Either pause until you find a color or do something while color is present, plus it's copy paste and no conversions from hexadecimal since pixel search uses hex which the window tool provides.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by riceking View Post
    What's <> do. Anyways
    Do
    Something
    Until not @error

Or

Do
    Something
    Until @error

Either pause until you find a color or do something while color is present, plus it's copy paste and no conversions from hexadecimal since pixel search uses hex which the window tool provides.
    <> - is not equal to
    = - equal to
    < - less than
    > - greater than

I use the Autoit Window info tool to get my colors and I don't have to do any converting. I just copy it straight from that tool right into the script. Your @error method does the same thing basically, only with extra line of code, also like I mentioned pixelsearch is just slower and less accurate.

Adding some stuff to main post in a second to show an example of how to train other skills that need to be scrolled to.
    Last edited by DanK; 05-31-2011 at 12:17 PM.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    When I try to use pointercoord I get kicked out of the game...
    Any idea how to go around that?
    My screen resolution is 1440*900, but would love to run it windowed 1280*768 (or something like that). Would it be possible?

Legit is overrated.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by qtimporta View Post
    When I try to use pointercoord I get kicked out of the game...
    Any idea how to go around that?
    My screen resolution is 1440*900, but would love to run it windowed 1280*768 (or something like that). Would it be possible?
    Use the AutoIt v3 Window Info tool that comes with AutoitV3.

[IMG]https://i177.photobucke*****m/albums/w212/iamshroominfo.jpg[/IMG]
    PLAYING RIFT!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DanK For This Useful Post:

buzzzboy (06-01-2011),omgitstheendo (05-31-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Thank you for the 1080p resolution, I'll be editing this so it can fit on another computer on the house 1600x900. good job and good to know your still using [Bot]. Pyrobryant might sue you rofl.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Dork101 View Post
    Thank you for the 1080p resolution, I'll be editing this so it can fit on another computer on the house 1600x900. good job and good to know your still using [Bot]. Pyrobryant might sue you rofl.
    Since when do leecher get ANY right to criticize me when they have released SHIT? That is what I want to know... Also good release even though you added the tag to piss me off.
    [IMG]https://i207.photobucke*****m/albums/bb66/pyrobryant/Signature.jpg[/IMG]

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast