Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Exclamation Should we play it safe or continue hacking?

From the looks of it, it seems like Nexon has implemented a new detection method, due to the high frequency of bans lately. Has anyone been banned since the last maintenance? Do you think we should play it safe or continue hacking?

Also, if you were banned, what hacks/mods did you use?
    [IMG]https://i527.photobucke*****m/albums/cc360/zachary12365/coaster.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by HoLyNeSs View Post
    From the looks of it, it seems like Nexon has implemented a new detection method, due to the high frequency of bans lately. Has anyone been banned since the last maintenance? Do you think we should play it safe or continue hacking?

Also, if you were banned, what hacks/mods did you use?
    1) Yes
    2) No such thing as playing it safe. Either hack or don't hack. User a proxy/vpn on your hacking account and make no transactions with your main account on it. If you must, list things for absurd prices on the market place and buy it with your hacking account (for transferring money); or list something for cheap and buy it ASAP with your main (for transferring items).
    3) I wasn't using a hack or mod, I just left my legit toon connected at time of maintenance...
    Last edited by jennyfonda; 05-27-2011 at 09:52 PM. Reason: 3) I wasn't using a hack or mod, I just left my legit toon connected at time of maintenance...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    lol i thk we were caught in the middle of a carpet bombing cause legits from Nexon forums got banned too(or the servers are being retarded) also i was playing DFO all day today only played the game to kill thor on my lann and evie then didnt log on till after that maint

By the time you realize where I am you will already be trapped in my inferno

Thanks
    no they are hackers too ...they are just playing dumb .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by deathLOCK View Post
    no they are hackers too ...they are just playing dumb .
    lol, I am just glad I wasn't detected, I only had/have the ep7 hfs files. My alt has 66m so it's a good thing =3. Anyways, I guess I will play it safe, has anyone gotten banned while only using the VIP console.
    [IMG]https://i527.photobucke*****m/albums/cc360/zachary12365/coaster.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    I'm still playing with modded HFS files. No bans. I've never botted.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    which further supports my theory of carpet banning lol

By the time you realize where I am you will already be trapped in my inferno

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I'm gonna hack the hell out of this game now that I lost my main. Fk nexon. If i lose my new acc, o well. I'll just move onto like Dragon Nest or something. There's more than one game I can play

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by loveatnight View Post
    I'm gonna hack the hell out of this game now that I lost my main. Fk nexon. If i lose my new acc, o well. I'll just move onto like another Nexon game or something. There's more than one game I can play
    LOL?

There, I fixed it for you. Nexon hasn't lost a customer at all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by loveatnight View Post
    I'm gonna hack the hell out of this game now that I lost my main. Fk nexon. If i lose my new acc, o well. I'll just move onto like Dragon Nest or something. There's more than one game I can play
    That right there is exactly what ill be doing if i get banned, I'm highly thinking about playing dragon nest even if i dont get banned and make vind second priority just for the story since I like it so much. So weither I get banned or not I'm gonna hack this game silly till i do.

Thanks
    Hey guys thats what it probably is, because i have 4 friends, which all of us hack like crazy, my friend uses every hack available, i just use some basic things and autoit. But we are all very new to the game, started maybe 3 weeks ago and non of us are banned. But in our hacking guild most of the vets did get banned, so they are either banning vets or have had you guys flagged for a while now and where aiming to do massive ban.

Either way i'll still be hacking like crazy, as i don't care if i get banned, wish ezboss ep7 wasn't closed down though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i was botting for 2 days straight , no ban, idk maybe its because i buy alot of nx with mai credit card =D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    the question you should as is how fast did you lvl up? did you abuse the system / bot? if you lvl 20-60 in 1 day then you chance are getting the flag is top 10.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Dude I got from 20-60 in 3 hours...lmao...Im still here.
    [IMG]https://i207.photobucke*****m/albums/bb66/pyrobryant/Signature.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    I doubt there is a new detection method. They're just carpet bombing.
    I've been botting pretty much everyone. Went from 55 to 70 in a week and I'm still here, still botting XD.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast