Welcome ALL

Sorry for my english.

Credits to me. This is first wallhack tutorial for WarRock. If you use it - give me a reputation point. Small "weight" icon at the left bottom of my post (the center one). If you use it in your trainer - give thanks to Ziom2322 from mpgh.net (Kokoz). If you wont do this and you used my tutorial. Get the f*** *** and f*** y*** m****, f***** and s***** because i already f***** them. (only to these guys :-))

Ok. Here is a tutorial on how to make wallhack for warrock.

1. What do you need?
- Some parts of brain
- own or best friends UCE (Undetected Cheat Engine)
- A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOT of time

2. Lets Start:

Ok so at first you have to open your warrock (its normal but... all knows). Attache your UCE to warrock and now - really hard work. You have to scan a lot of values and get pointers to each of them. Yes i dont lie )) Only strong mans will make hes owns wallhacks!

I wont give values because all these you have in your files and all are float. In your uce tick the Fast Scan (untick hyper), in memory scan options tick "all". All values never change that means always are the same but their addresses are dynamic so you have to find pointers.

- If you scan your values you can get some results (founds), all these are right and all have to be changed for value 0 -

4. Values

For values go to in your map folder. Now choose any map, example Marien folder. There will be a file called "StaticObject.dat" open it. Now you see thousands of values which look like 234224.42242.

Bad info - yes you have to scan for values and find pointers to them.
Good info - not all values you have to scan only some
Good info2 - many of the same values are in other maps so you dont have to scan each maps

If you dont know which values you have to scan - look for StandardMesh.Name thats are like "bottom", "side", "wall" etc. Dont waste your time for trees, windows and others.

ALL THESE values change to 0 and freeze. Now you have your own wallhack so have fun in killing.

EXTRA ADD

HOW to make nice hack?

Telling hack i mean "go underground and kill all from there"

1. Open your warrock and UCE
3. Join any room with MARIEN MAP !!!!!!!!!
2. Add address manually (in UCE) tick "pointer" - address is 00896e28 and the offset 180 - 4 BYTES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. Change value to 2000 (you will go underground)
4. Now Start new scan for value 3480.860107 (float, fast scan, scan memory - all)
5. You will get two addresess. Change them to 0 and go pwn all without any deads. HAVE FUN!

Give me reputation if i helped you.