Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

I Miss Modding... And Might Have An Idea

So... I may have an idea and cure to the dead section here, and with enough traction, maybe we could get something really cool going.

As many of you may remember, @matypatty and I started a project way back when called CAPS (Combat Arms Private Server) aka TPS (The Private Server).

While I don't want to make a Combat Arms clone, I'd rather just re-upload all the stuff for TPS, setup a server, teach others how to do the same, and start modding that. The best mods could be applied in community updates like Once a month.

I still have EVERYTHING, including 3ds max, alias maya, Visual Studio 2003 for source compiling, TPS original releases, the original game launcher we made, and the CAPS releases. Also still have a lot of older tutorials and will be willing to make new ones. All releases would be done through MPGH and my personal website (which I won't advertise here or in the game itself)

Whatchu guys think? I'll be making a video about it on YouTube as well to announce the idea. If you don't know my channel, my old one from my modding days was terminated for bullshit reasons and I made a new one
    My YT Channel

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to supercarz1991 For This Useful Post:

Jackyminecraft (12-13-2016),MC˛ (01-09-2017)