okay, so i have been running alot lately. into my one friend that plays CA. Classic. and everytime. i see Him. he has like 500k GC or some shit he be showing me his amount but doesnt Tell me how the fk he does it.and my queston is im from USA. i used to be able to do ******s for G Cash. insted of spending money. ******s take ******s to get free gcoins. etc.

and if anyone knows how to fix the ******s. or Get past The ******s. like reopen them to redo them unsure. what im asking. for this queston. <--

and besides that he goes in the game. and legitment. Has more then 400k or more gcash. and im like. freaking the hell out. can someone please Explain. ? or even care to Explain how he get's all this g coin shit lol, he gets like Everything Prem. in gcoins. same account, i have no idea but he wont tell me and i hear afew ppl know the trick... but i have noidea what the hell is going on.

if i had a screenshot id show you all the proof but he only leaves his screen on combat arms in shop for like 2secs be for i can get one. but other then that. i have no else way to explain this Bs.