OK, to be honest, I hate the the scopes in combat arms for sniper rifles, except for a few. I hate the neon green scopes and I think the scoping in CA is terrible. Well, you probably saying "you just suck, noob", no, I don't suck. I do quite well with the snipers, but I just hate the scoping sometimes. I wish they offer scope crosshairs like they have for assault rifles and such.

Anyway, there's this issue when you run around and discover a enemy's sniper position and you quickly run for cover and try to focus on their position. Well, there's different ways people snipe out other people. 1.)You scope and slowly move out of cover and shoot your enemy. 2.)If your fast enough or good enough you can jump out and quick scope your enemy. Well, when I do one of the two methods and hit my enemy I end up dying. How? Well, I don't know. All I know that I shoot, but I end up dying because I think we shot at the same time or something and as I'm dying or respawning I see that my bullet hits their body and I can see the blood and all, but I'm the one who end up dying and I find it annoying.

Has this ever happen to you? I tried to explain the best I know how, but if I frapped my games you would definitely see what I mean.

Another thing I want to discuss is the rpg and the people who use them. If you engage a person with an rpg at close range they tend to do suicidal things like getting close to and shooting at the ground. Well, I found it weird that you can die from your grenade, but they don't die when they shoot there rocket at the ground to kill me! I find this to be stupid and really aggravating. Well, that's all I have for now. Discuss your weird moments or whatever.