Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I don't want to die. I will love to live forver !!
    So would I, doesn't mean when I die the world would call it a consipracy, there is a small handful of ppl in the world wouldnt want to live forever.
    Live forever does not = faking death, cause even if he did fake his death that has nothing to do with eternal life....

His brothers lived a long time with him, why just disguise story !! Why just that one !! ? It's not that Michael's whole life was in disguise !! You see he said he did that to avoid media !! So, if he is alive, he did this to avoid the preying eyes of media !!!!!!!!! This really makes sense. I don't know why ya not getting my point !!
    I understand your point, I disagree with it. your saying that because this story was told then you have provided definitive proof that Michael is alive, Im telling you it's nothing more then a story, his brother didn't say "to avoid media" a man told the story and has nothing to do with the after death at all .

If my uncle died, the one story I would tell over and over is the one that sticks in my mind, when I was 6 , my uncle came running out of his room with a scary mask and hand, I hit under the table for hours.... True story, If I told you that story after he died , would you assume that means I was trying to tell you he isn't dead...but in hiding? No of course not, but for MJ , you would assume.

@Doctor: Murray is symbolic for Michael Jackson. MJ was falsely accused, and convicted by the world due to the filthy games the media is playing. The exact same thing is happening to Murray now. HIStory is repeating itself.
    No it isn't cause this time, the man has died , and you should morn his death , and not hold on to something that isn't there, because you will be waiting an eternity and still never meet him until after death. Truth is truth.

Oh please you did what I was afraid of... You said it is a co-incidence !!
    Everything in this hoax it planned, as to the smallest detail. Laugh at me now, but I'm sure time will tell as to why June 14th was picked.
    There is no reason, it just happened, it's not a conspiracy, Your essentially accusing the courts of law as accomplices in fraud and falsifying gov't documents.

First two pictures are from the same place. i.e; Michael's trial !!!
    Yep, But different days, different necklace , different pins

Second: Dresses not same !!!
    yes they are the same, you can tell by the shoulder pads, lapel no lapel what...?
    Different lapels and the latest trial she is not wearing a lapell

You can see the lapel on the dress on Murray's trial also:
    Really.....? show me where...... Your just saying it , because if it isn't there, your whole theory is out the window...

and note to the above as well, not weraing a lapel and wearing a lapel doesn't make the dresses different, the dresses are still the same, lapel or not, lapels are accessories, she loves lapels, especially horse fly ones.

Could be the favorite color, but here it is chosen for a special purpose. When a clue is to be seen. Everything is studied minutely. If it is so obvious then it don't remain clue anymore !!!
    There are no clues, no offense MJL , outisde of this thread we get along , but I totally disagree with your "delusions", you are seeing clues that are not there, same thing happened with Elvis, and Two pack, where are they....?

The ear-rings on both trials are same !!
    So what, There are 100's of pictures with her wearing thos same earings, which shows me (as a logical thinker) that she likes the earings, it's not trial specific, it is "her specific" Same goes for that dress. . .
    I am thinking it is her trial dress,

During the trial where she got custody of micheals kids (different trial then the other two)
    Michael wasn't on trial here

Micheal Jackson was born Micheal Joseph Jackson

His son was born Micheal Joseph Jackson JR, in order to be a Junior your first last and middle names must be the same, IE My First name is rich last name same as fathers, middle different, this case, I am not a junior, So with that said,
    We now can agree that Micheal Jacksons middle name is Joseph
    Death Certificate , Look at the Middle name

So hmmmm, If you legally cannot change your middle name, then you are wrong again, his death certificate does say otherwise....

Balls in your court!

Last edited by NextGen1; 04-07-2010 at 08:09 PM.

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%