Defeating Warrock's Game Guard
Well first I must ask, does anyone have the old Warrock client before the update? I am pretty sure I can get it from ftp. Well anyways, we can go at it one of two ways. Either defeating NProtect's Game Guard or using an old client (Since I think the updater is the only think that checks version, hence you can login using an old client as long as you have executed the game exe...).

Method 1:
I haven't tested it, so it is a theory. Basically we skip the updater and use the files before update. To do this we would need to do is skip the updater and execute the game exe with a bat file. I am pretty sure that the crew of Warrock isn't smart enough to check the version of the client on login :P

I'll post the bat file when I get time to make it.

Method 2:
You need a tool called "Process Guard", you can get it from: https://www.diamondcs.com.au/downloads/pgfree.exe. Install, then restart. Open Process Guard. Add a program to protect and select "explorer.exe" in the "C:\WINDOWS" folder. In the list select "Explorer.exe", then check both "Modification" and "Read". Goto the toolbar and enable protection. Now, Game Guard can't do shit!