Threaded View

Thanks

Post new Hope? Black Market Items finally for sale (but with high money or rank requests)

hey everyone,

as i was thinking to start this topic about black market issue.
    I will approach to this problem from both sides, as i own rare guns myself and know how hard they are to get.

The problem with black market is, that you get hopes to win something and may usually end up spending alot of cash on it but getting nothing in return.
    So ending up /flaming the black market at home (lol at this sentence @ home, but thats what happend to me at least )

and the next time staying away from it for sure!
    That means Z8 games wont get any cash from this person anymore.
    I m sure most ppl would agree on that, why wasting money if you keep getting nothing over and over again.

now i m not saying to get rid of the black market completly. Because im sure there are a few people who have (had) success with it.
    + we don' t know HOW much money z8 Games is making form it. I m sure they make quite a few which is still important to keep the cash flowing, in order to keep servers alive etc.

So the suggestion is, to add those black market items for sale, being it ZPoints to buy or Gpoints thats up to z8 games.
    Now i know that these guns ( i m sure most will agree here) should remain RARE. I do completly agree here + the people who got them the "hard" way may now believe WTF. now any noobs can get them too?

no. The guns should still remain "verry" hard to get. For instance:
    You have to be at least First Lieutenant in order to be able to buy one of those black market items. (something like that)
    + the gun will cost tons of money. like some verry high amout. Don' t want to play with numbers here.

They should also add those items you can wear, like headgears, sunglasses, bunny ears etc for some verry high amout (maybe also a high rank) to get from store permanent.

This will remain alot of people interested to keep playing crossfire to finally reach the rank one day, and z8games would still get a lot of money from the either rare guns or black market which still stays.
    (guns like GOLD etc can remain the same way with the coins)

anyhow, we can discuss all night long which wont bring any results. The only way would be to start contacting z8 games maybe they will pay attention the more of us pm about this idea.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tuki_Bird For This Useful Post:

Kiltz (11-01-2010),qepaxhiu (11-01-2010),[L]ucky13 (11-01-2010)