Hey guys, I've been having sooo much free time since its summer and everyday i got nothing to do so i was thinking of starting my Hack making but i will need someone to teach me some things, i dont know much about hacks but i've coded runescape.. I know it has nothing to do with anything but it still means that i understand like.. Computer language lol.

I was more looking for someone who has made hacks befor and that wants to make a hack with me so i can observe and try to do it myself and stuff.. I am planning on making many hacks once i finaly know how!

I am an easy learner, i am seriously not just a noob that doesnt know anything lol i really wanna learn and i really wanna make public hacks its not because i want to make VIP hacks where you have to pay and get my self some money i just wanna have fun making hacks for everyone. When i learned to code Runescape... I bearly even was taught.. My brother just showed me how to spawn an npc and a bank into the map and i learned everything else myself on my own and i made a whole server.

If you're nice enough to want to help me, PM me or Respond to this thread!