Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
Way to try to discredit us when on the same source you provided your country ranks #27
I don't quite recall ever mentioning Slovenia being the best or something nor did I ever even promote it as an exemplary country.

"Entertainment-The action of providing or being provided with amusement or enjoyment."

Goodfellas, The godfather, Forrest Gump. All great movies I don't know what more to say.
If movie production becomes the parameter for judging a country's entertainment, then I might as well give up.

Global Firepower - 2011 World Military Strength Ranking
6 out of the top ten are pro-U.S, Who is this 3rd Asian superpower? If you say NK I will face palm.
I never took alliances into account, I was just stating that the USA's military domination isn't as great as one might think. It's not what it was after WWII.

Most European country's were under a dictatorship at one point or another America has always been free.
Granted, the US did practically start democracy. But if history is to become a way of judging countries, we might as well start hating on everyone.

What do you mean "religious bashing" all the religious people in my town are friendly. We got a Christian church down the street from me. A few Muslims here. And hell we even got a Jew or two. We all live in peace.
Do you have any clue to what extent religion is incorporated in the USA's educational system, politics, etc.?

We can support a larger population BUT if they all rush in at the same time we can't keep up with housing and food. Look at the immigration wave in the 20's here in America. Too many immigrants came in a small amount of time and a lot were left homeless and starving because we simply couldn't produce enough food, and build enough houses.

What you were saying certainly seemed like bitching to me.
I might just as well leave the debate section until the summer's over or until people start realizing that providing contrasting arguments isn't bitching.