Thread: M4a1-X review

Threaded View

Thanks

M4a1-X review

• Ingame stats:
    • As you can see, it claims to be normal m4 just more accurate.
    • Picture:

It's looks are kinda weird right? I mean the colour looks different from the normal m4 and it has a weird ridged bit on the top. Atleast it's not got any stupid colourings on it

• First thoughts:
      • Fast a fuck switch but an average reload. When you switch to the m4 you pull the back bar back, this gun has the same but does it in about half the time. But other than that it's just a normal m4. Also I thought it was kinda short and fat.

• Similar guns:
      • Average m4, can't tell any difference between the crosshairs, goes tiny when you crouch too. Although when you shoot the crosshair doesn't get as big

• Power:
      • Again around the same as the m4 although I was playing with it earlier and i kept hitting around 90 on people, no idea why but this gun seems to have a slow kill time.

• Recoil:
      • Very little, as expected. Although it doesn't recoil up much it goes to the sides about the same as the normal m4, but has a speedy cooldown added allowing you to fire another spray off quicker than you could with another gun.

• Reload:
      • Pretty sure it's exactly the same as all the other m4's, kinda a shame really. If it had a faster reload it would make this gun at-least useful.

• Range/accuracy:
      • As it hasn't much recoil, you can spray a longer distances than you'd expect but because it moves so far to the right and left compared to the vertical recoil it ruins it really meaning your sprays will often miss more than you'd expect.

• Price:
      • 2800-7 days, 5600-30 days, 14000-90 days.

• Is it worth it?
      • Not at all, lets be fair any temp gun for zp isn't worth it but as seen as this is hardly any different from the normal m4 it's pretty useless.

• Overall:
      • It's a good gun, but there are much better ones out there. If they'd bought this gun out as a the first/second m4 variants i'd be very popular, but there are simply better guns out there and better m4's. The quick switch just isn't worth it, it's rarely gunna save your life.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wolf For This Useful Post:

iNeedHax* (05-19-2012),RamarulesAlt (05-20-2012),[MPGH]Wyo (05-19-2012)