Quote Originally Posted by omar82449 View Post
is impossible to crack it since I check HWIDS from a hosting , add to whitelist all who have purchased VIP version and Deny the rest automatically : Crash Game.

PlayDGN US/EU is a Private server = I think No IP-BLOCK in Philippines , so xkhen can enter.
Official DN US/EU = IP-BLOCK in Philippines.

xkhen is not of those who are with proxies

I will not launch the bypass free , many of people abused this in pvp (SpeedHack) , I'm not stupid.
knowing the poor population that has DN EU have now , is time to fill Speedhackers.

I'm telling you right away... Xkhen is helping me in this,
Fill speedhackers and would be madness.
how can they abuse if they know the consequence, they are not stupid to not report you using speed hack in PVP. haha, a speed hack alone can't ruin the game. why? because i already played so many online games and the only hack that can ruin the games are "1 hit Damage, and dupe".. and i think 1 hit damage is impossible in dragon nest, but Dupe? naahh, i know how to dupe using mail but i will not share it to everyone. haha, because it will ruin the game.

You should share your bypass to everyone.. and please "Walk your talk" not "Walk the walk", if you truly already bypass the EU then you should post a SS or Video.