Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Hi I'm new (at both hacking and the forum) and had a little trouble. I followed this to the letter (no pun intended), however it resulted in only unlocking the weapons and weapon camo's - no character camo's (or heads, uniforms, etc.). I've been looking all over for a hack to unlock everything and I went through many of the threads to find one that works, but alas I could not find one. Well, other than this - but it wouldn't work for me. Although I'm glad this unlocked the weapons, is there a way to undo everything the "FF"s pasted over? Were they all "00"s? (if yes, then I would simply re-type "00"s back over it)

And also if anyone could redirect me to a working hack for the camo's I would me much obliged.

Lastly, this site is awesome. I spent hours looking through google to find any kind of working hack and then I stumbled upon this awesome forum.

EDIT: I did some fiddling around and mashed some things together from other threads and I managed to figure out a workaround for the camo's I wanted

I'm about to try this way again though to see if I did something wrong the first time
    Last edited by KaosKirby; 01-01-2014 at 12:25 AM.