DemonFlare Vouch Thread

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
DemonFlare Vouch Thread
Make vouches of my transactions here. Thanks!
Date: 2/11/15
Item sold/traded: Agent Skin
Comments: Really fast, I went first and he got me the agent skin within a minute
Caution with trading. Wanted to buy items from me, claimed he didn't trust me so I had to go first... I obviously didn't go first and he tried convincing me for a little while, then asked that Raple MM I agreed collectively, and he claimed they were really good friends so I could trust him. Then after a little while of me telling him I wasn't going to go first he said he will wait for Rape who will MM. I told him to make a group chat with Raple and I and he said he had to get off the computer, and he will do it tomorrow. I didn't receive a message since... And I've been deleted since.
Date: 2/16/15
Item sold: 16 ethrite daggers
Comments: Went really fast and smooth, would buy again, very trustworthy +1 vouch
Date: 17/02/2015
Other Person involved: None
Item that has been sold/traded: 1 etherite dagger
Selling Thread (URL): Not allowed to post links
Optional: this guy is amazing will be buying the rest of my realm items from him A+
Date: 17/02/2015
Other Person involved: Just me and him
Item that has been sold/traded: 1 etherite dagger
Selling Thread (URL): http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=912350
Optional: Pretty OK seller. Some pauses but I'll chalk that up to being on Do not disturb. Was willing to sort of barter to a price. Would trade again.

Also I went first.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?