Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Alpha 7 {Anti Hack}

Ok so recently Reign of kings developers commented saying on say in the next few hours there is going to be an anti-hack, does anyone have any ideas on the sort of system they will be using to combat hacking or how we can overcome this?, i mean i know it isnt released yet but im suspisous. here is what codehatch said

This update changes many of the backend systems and offers our first layer of hack prevention, and major server performance updates. Due to this modding of the game is not permitted at this time,

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    If it's VAC... it was fun while it lasted.

Thanks
    Even if it is VAC..theres always a way around these laughable "Anti-hacks". IF it is VAC look forward to having to buy a hack instead of freely grabing stuff from here. No one is going to take the time to bypass VAC just to add it for free.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hayu View Post
    If it's VAC... it was fun while it lasted.
    It's not VAC. Read the post. All they're doing is preventing calls and modifications to the assembly file. With the spoof that Teh released.. I have little doubt this will change anything beyond some new cocksock coming out and releasing pointless hacks. Prepare for the game to take a huge hit. Codehatch took the easy route. They should of just implemented EAC/VAC.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Sooo, Can i still use my free cheats? I just use them spawning in certain stuff and keeping hydration/huinger up

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TropicFruitz View Post
    Ok so recently Reign of kings developers commented saying on say in the next few hours there is going to be an anti-hack, does anyone have any ideas on the sort of system they will be using to combat hacking or how we can overcome this?, i mean i know it isnt released yet but im suspisous. here is what codehatch said

This update changes many of the backend systems and offers our first layer of hack prevention, and major server performance updates. Due to this modding of the game is not permitted at this time,
    citation? i cant find this anywhere

nevermind found it on steam.
    Last edited by girgorirapsutin; 03-28-2015 at 11:57 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KaboomXX View Post
    Sooo, Can i still use my free cheats? I just use them spawning in certain stuff and keeping hydration/huinger up
    I wouldn't unless you know how to inject your cheats in without calling them in your assembly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyron View Post
    I wouldn't unless you know how to inject your cheats in without calling them in your assembly.
    So injecting CocaCola and Very Inconspicuous Farmer with Extreme Injector will likely work?

Thanks
    Hi people,

I have a cracked version of ROK. Am I the only one but the official servers are all updated to Alpha 8 now? And also, am I banned from official servers? I cant see the top 2 china servers where I am closer to.

Thanks
    Can anyone post an easy step-to-step way of doing this with the injector? It will save a lot of questions being asked.

Whenever i inject CocaCola's Euro hack my game crashes.
    Last edited by Wappytappy11; 03-29-2015 at 04:05 AM. Reason: Forgot to add something

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by titanstorm View Post
    So injecting CocaCola and Very Inconspicuous Farmer with Extreme Injector will likely work?
    I won't comment on CocaCola because I think the kid who released it is a damn tool. However the inconspicuous farmer I do believe is an assembly modification which you couldn't just inject.