Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Just because one side has more casualties does not make them the good-guys. You are naive to think that.

You can't even respond to what I posted either.

The second someone asks you for a source on your bullshit propaganda, you back out. What a fucking surprise.

This isn't anything I can comment on. Just saying "you are being unreasonable" without explaining why isn't a counter or response.

You might as well have not posted tbh.
    Once again you keep talking to me like I'm defending them.

I repeat, I do not support/condone/justify any of the violent actions the arabs are committing.
    I said it before and I'll say it again, if you want sources on the multipile violations to human rights committed by Israel I'll be glad to post it.
    You are the one avoiding my questions. Once you answer the following questions I'll be glad to debate you, otherwise i refuse to talk to someone like you.

So you're telling me, the proper response to a terrorist attack is blowing entire cities? The proper response is to kill thousands? How is that reasonable? You are the one justifying the murder of innocents here. No one is defending the terrorists, but when entire cities are being torn down, then I have a problem.
    Last edited by Ferris Bueller; 05-24-2015 at 01:43 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan0gen View Post

You don't have any sources either...
    I'm not making outrageous claims of "millions being killed" and genocide though.

Your only claims are apartheid, BoP not on me there.

I could prove palestine shelters rockets in civilian areas, but nobody has questioned me on this so......why bother?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post

Once again you keep talking to me like I'm defending them.
    I said it before and I'll say it again, if you want sources on the multipile violations to human rights committed by Israel I'll be glad to post it.
    You are the one avoiding my questions. Once you answer the following questions I'll be glad to debate you, otherwise i refuse to talk to someone like you.

You are blaming israel for police-work really.
    ================================================== =======
    The proper response is to stop the possibility of harm. Civilian casualties are going to happen when the rocket stations are put in the area. You seem to think that Israel is to blame, they aren't.

Example:If i put a nuclear missle silo in the middle of NYC and starting shooting at Canada....

Even if Canada could fend it off, they need to take out the station. They can't afford a lapse in ability to defend and what that would entail.

To say Israel should just deploy troops in the area would be stupid.
    A) You'd bitch about occupation then.
    B) It would turn into even more of a bloodbath.
    C) Really, they'd just use people as human shields still, having the same problems.