Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Cool MAT SUBA 999999 Gold glitch

Hello Guys!

I just wanted to share my experience with MAT SUBA. I've found an easy glitch to get 999999 gold, but it seems they already realized the fake transactions. At the MAT Shop, where you convert the SP to Gold it was possible to make a new account and after logging in to game you were able to send 999999 gold to your account. Of course the SP balance will be -999999. But who cares. I was able to gift every stuff to my main account. Unfortunately they've already banned these accounts. Their site maybe more glitched than the game.
    If you guys have patience, look for these glitches. Sorry for my late answer. If you can make this bug work again, I'd be glad to hear it. I'll be working on it too. I've bought everything nice from the in-game shop.

This is the MAT SP to Gold site which was glitched:
    mat.subagames.com/Shop.aspx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Unterweger For This Useful Post:

zatospider (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    I know what you are talking about... but i click it and it still doesnt work. am i doing it right? i can type in 999999 in the subapoints sp on the bottom but when i click confirm, it just says this" You have insufficient Suba Points for your purchase. Please enter a smaller number of Suba Points to exchange."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Yes! They've fixed it...
    But their site maybe buggy enough to make this glitch again by scripting or doing a few tricks. I will be looking for it. I had at least 3 accounts having 999999 gold. Only my main account isn't blocked because I only gifted the things to myself.
    At least I converted some gold to M points...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Unterweger View Post
    Hello Guys!

I just wanted to share my experience with MAT SUBA. I've found an easy glitch to get 999999 gold, but it seems they already realized the fake transactions. At the MAT Shop, where you convert the SP to Gold it was possible to make a new account and after logging in to game you were able to send 999999 gold to your account. Of course the SP balance will be -999999. But who cares. I was able to gift every stuff to my main account. Unfortunately they've already banned these accounts. Their site maybe more glitched than the game.
    If you guys have patience, look for these glitches. Sorry for my late answer. If you can make this bug work again, I'd be glad to hear it. I'll be working on it too. I've bought everything nice from the in-game shop.

This is the MAT SP to Gold site which was glitched:
    mat.subagames.com/Shop.aspx
    when you can hack again please told us immediately and make a video. we really thank you to you for sharing. good job

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Hi!

Sorry I don't play with MAT Online anymore, because it was boring. None of my friends wanted to play. Furthermore they banned me, which isn't a too big problem. I don't really care I lost my accounts. I'm assuming gold hacks are bad, because soon or later they will know you hacked it. It's something that you can't hide.
    Sorry I don't really have time for hacking suba noobs. I have a lot work to do...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Hi!

Sorry I don't play with MAT Online anymore, because it was boring. None of my friends wanted to play. Furthermore they banned me, which isn't a too big problem. I don't really care I lost my accounts. I'm assuming gold hacks are bad, because soon or later they will know you hacked it. It's something that you can't hide.
    Sorry I don't really have time for hacking suba noobs. I have a lot work to do...
    by the way i'm really thank you for your reply. never mind

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Hi!

now you have any idea to get 999999gold?
    Good Hack!
    Working 100%!