DetectedAeria AVA Hack V2

Posts 1–15 of 100 · Page 1 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by SayHaiLo View Post
Run hack before running AVA.

Toggles: (I'm hoping you all at least have F1 - F12 buttons)
F4 - UAV
F5 - Wall OR Chams
F6 - Unlimited Ammo (You're welcome)



Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5...is/1445378250/ⓘ
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/25z2m6x34tⓘ
Very cool If only they knew the work it took ! Guess i will add the mention @Minnesota Dabs need an approval from you Here thanks .
The hack is very nice i like the way the hot keys are set .. Been a while since i saw a nice chams hack .
Quote Originally Posted by silethost View Post
WORK FOR GARENA ??
dont work
for me is not work may somting wrong but thx anyway

- - - Updated - - -

it shows ver 5443.430787 or detected
Nice release buddy! Keep up the good work.
Please create for GARENA please
I need a approval i guess. But i get an Error message that says "The Program could not have been Started cuz MSVCR120.dll is missing. Please install the program again to solve the Problem."
MSVCR120.dll error...........
Quote Originally Posted by Dropheavy View Post
I need a approval i guess. But i get an Error message that says "The Program could not have been Started cuz MSVCR120.dll is missing. Please install the program again to solve the Problem."
The Program could not have been Started cuz MSVCR120.dll is missing.
Thanks Man!




Works Perfect
I get an error all the time whenever I start up my game with the hack, and yes I did run the hack first. An error just pops up and when I press ok, it closes my game. What should I do?
Win 8.1 Dont work. Same ERROR MSVCR120.dll missed. If i download the .dll i have a 0xc000007b. I have this .dll in my Windows System32 folder.

- - - Updated - - -

Update

All ERROR's fixed. Now he show me some new Error.
Message (VER 5443.430787) No Disc.
Posts 1–15 of 100 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?