Thanks

Increasing max HP and ammo cap with no hack nor cheat.

You can't make yourself invincible but you could do something that....make you tougher withing the game mechanic and that's your gear.
    -Ammo cap- if you have gear that increase ammo cap, don't sell it and carrying it in your inventory because you can gain extra ammo without using cheat. First you put on the ammo cap set and then get ammo from box and then, change your loadout to whatever you want and the ammo in your bag won't decrease, this isn't helping much cause ammo is hardly depleted but.... next one is quite.... cheating.

-Maximum Health- I have told you that you can increase your ammo in your inventory and actually, you can increase your maximum health, in DZ or PVE area. You have to prepare a gear that increase HP though. 1st,you put on gear set that increase your HP and make sure that you have full health then change your gear to your liking, btw, this doesn't change in your UI but you will realize that when you get hit, your HP isn't decreasing because your HP if beyond your max HP and make you tougher and I think this might be patched soon but... you know... if you want to get a little bit more advantage than your enemies either that they're AI or Human.

This is just a tip,trick but ... it's good to share but... again, someone might think you're using HP hack and might get reported which we,all of us should have know this by now that health is serverside.

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly,I can't make HP max working anymore. I did it once but it's kinda not working now, maybe there's some tricks which I didn't do it this time but I can't recall them. I hope that if there's still people who's interesting in this can help me find this.

Thanks
    How does the gear max health glitch exactly work? I tried to put on a health gear then switch to a non-health gear but it doesn't work at all. Are you BSing?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by elfdemon View Post
    How does the gear max health glitch exactly work? I tried to put on a health gear then switch to a non-health gear but it doesn't work at all. Are you BSing?
    it need something to trigger it but I forgot that, either that I have to overheal or that I have to change it in the base or safe area,I forgot.