Thumbs upWTBSt`s

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
St`s
Buying mainly Pixies, Pierces Spells and a few Etherites.
Hoping to get good prices for all.
Skype- Rotmg.lifesale
I am buying more! ! !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by spy222 View Post
Buying mainly Pixies, Pierces Spells and a few Etherites.
Hoping to get good prices for all.
Skype- Rotmg.lifesale
UPDATE: I also buy UBHP`s but at $0.40 each. (Maybe $0.45)
Bump/////////////
Bump/ . . /
\____/
Bump///////////
Been trying to contact you since Sunday. Maybe you blocked me? Idk, I've got pixies I want to sell. legitsniper1.5 is skype.
Quote Originally Posted by WaitLongEnough View Post
Been trying to contact you since Sunday. Maybe you blocked me? Idk, I've got pixies I want to sell. legitsniper1.5 is skype.
Hey, it`s me on Skype. We finally meet at the same time.
Bump/////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?