Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Post Possible Dupe Glitch

Now, for this duplication glitch. I know it works. But I only found out a few steps on how to do it, and I cant seem to figure out what else that needs to be done.. So I hope you can help.

This is not known, and the reason I know why it works because I am teamed with players who do it, but they wont tell me how. They wont tell anyone.
    It involves disabling the firewall for H1Z1. If someone is really smart in stuff like this, you will probably know why. When you disable the FireWall for H1Z1 AND Something else ( cant figure out this part ) It will DC you from the game while you're logged in, and drop your bag with all your loot. And you log back in.. you know the deal. It dupes your inventory.
    They use windows 10 and go into Windows Firewall and Advanced Secuirty. I also know it has to do something with the "Inbound rules". That's all I know.
    This works. If you figure out please PM me.

Ty.

Thanks
    You can't tell what they do? Theoretically disabling the firewall should only mess some packets up.
    Try to get some more info? Please share it / PM me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by iGusten View Post
    You can't tell what they do? Theoretically disabling the firewall should only mess some packets up.
    Try to get some more info? Please share it / PM me.
    Apparently I dont have permissions to send PM's. Can you send me one instead?
    Also, I cant honestly tell what they do.
    I can try getting more info but its gonna be hard. They have to relog before each time they do it, and it takes about 2-3 minutes for them to get DC'ed and their loot back dropping. I've tried just disabling the firewall but i never got kicked. It has to be more complicated then that. What I know is that there is one more thing that they disable than just H1Z1.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Themarkofboss View Post
    I've tried just disabling the firewall but i never got kicked. It has to be more complicated then that. What I know is that there is one more thing that they disable than just H1Z1.
    Tried doing this aswell as you mentioned it. Blocking the packets does nothing either. I can't come to think of what can be blocked as Battleye does not have a firewall exception. I think your teammates might be using the hack-menu including a dupe-script.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Tried doing this aswell as you mentioned it. Blocking the packets does nothing either. I can't come to think of what can be blocked as Battleye does not have a firewall exception. I think your teammates might be using the hack-menu including a dupe-script.
    I'm 95% sure he isnt. It's not just 1 person, it's about 3 people who know about it. I'm still convinced that there is a way to do this, its just a matter of time. And the only hack-menu that have those are paid, at least I think? Do you know any of those hack-menu's with a dupe-script.

Thanks
    I'm 95% sure he isnt. It's not just 1 person, it's about 3 people who know about it. I'm still convinced that there is a way to do this, its just a matter of time. And the only hack-menu that have those are paid, at least I think? Do you know any of those hack-menu's with a dupe-script.
    Only the paid ones. Just can't get my damn mind on what else they would disable tho?!?! Makes no sense to me to be honest. Tried crashing BEyeLauncher.exe in T-Manager, aswell as the BEye.dll process running as the game starts when ingame, only thing that happens is that the game closes down. We need to find this exploit as me & my team currently are getting raped from dupers with millions of ammo in their stock while keepin us limited and short. They might have some kind of own-made executable script that crashes Battleye or something?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Only the paid ones. Just can't get my damn mind on what else they would disable tho?!?! Makes no sense to me to be honest. Tried crashing BEyeLauncher.exe in T-Manager, aswell as the BEye.dll process running as the game starts when ingame, only thing that happens is that the game closes down. We need to find this exploit as me & my team currently are getting raped from dupers with millions of ammo in their stock while keepin us limited and short. They might have some kind of own-made executable script that crashes Battleye or something?
    Can you tell me some trusted "paid hacks". I want to have a look at them. & It has as to be something with Battleye like you mentioned. It could, but it could not be a script. But for what I know, it's complicated because it has to be timed right or something. Again, it takes like 2-4 minutes for them to DC and their loot back drops. We really do need to find this. This is why I posted this thread. I can't get my head around how complicated this is.

Thanks
    What I have figured out is that you have to end h1z1_BE.exe, you have to be in your own shelter that u placed a door on. I had the glitch working for a bit but i stopped shortly after PM me if you get anymore info

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by xNightxLobbies View Post
    What I have figured out is that you have to end h1z1_BE.exe, you have to be in your own shelter that u placed a door on. I had the glitch working for a bit but i stopped shortly after PM me if you get anymore info
    you end it in task manager? Or

- - - Updated - - -

does that still work?

Thanks
    you end it in task manager? Or

- - - Updated - - -

does that still work?
    I think I tried it and it didn't work, not sure if it was the exact same procces as he said but it was something similar.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    If anyone knows how to dupe without the use of a hacked client send me a DM with instructions.

Thanks
    Did you ever figure out the dupe glitch? If so PM me, been trying to figure it out too