Date:
Item sold/traded:
Other person involved:
Selling Thread:
Optional:
Date: 28/5/2016
Item sold/traded: I bought a 6/8 from his maxing services
Other person involved: me and him
Selling Thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1119143
Optional: Although he had to farm some pots he was missing for 20 minutes, he was really nice and fast. Would definetely buy again .
Date:5/31/2016
Item sold/traded:31 vit 13 wis
Other person involved:hawka
Selling Thread:
Optional: good smooth will buy again cheapest 6/8s!
Date: May 31th, 2016
Item sold/traded: Various Potions
Other person involved: --
Selling Thread:
Optional: Trading was swift, little to no complications.
Date: 03/06/2016
Other Person involved: OP
Item that has been sold/traded: Rotmg Items
Selling Thread (URL): /forum/showthread.php?t=1117056
Optional: I sold him some Items, very nice trader! He went first
Date:07/06/2016
Item sold/traded:sold him many incs, ubhps, tops, treasures, pots etc.
Other person involved: OP and I
Selling Thread:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1113528
Optional:Perfect trade, would do more service with this guy again. I did go first as well, very trustworthy.
Date:09.06.2016
Item sold/traded:RoTMG Items
Other person involved:Hawka
Optional:I went first, all went fine. But price were so low, it wasn't worth scamming me. Would buy again.
Date: 10/6/16
Item sold/traded:Sold him some def pots!
Other person involved:Hawka
Selling Thread:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1120378
Optional: Friendly buyer, everything went smooth. He went first