[Paying $10 USD] Changing HWID/IP/ (whatever else) to make new account(s) for Osu!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[Paying $10 USD] Changing HWID/IP/ (whatever else) to make new account(s) for Osu!
Nearly over a year ago my account got banned for multi-account, I recently applied for the lift of the restriction and was shot down.

I'm looking for someone to TEACH and show me how to create stable Osu! account(s) that their system won't just pick up and immediately ban.
I do not want to use Dejavu, it's buggy and I dislike it.

I would like someone to show me how to correctly change my HWID / IP and whatever else that I need to have changed so that I can repeat this process if anything does go wrong.

To anyone who is capable of helping me out, I am indeed paying $10 USD via Paypal. You must know what you're doing and have done this in the past, Also voice comm is preferred but not mandatory, if I get the feeling you're just winging it and reading off some shitpost for some free money, I'm finding someone else.

PM me and we can arrange skype or whatever else..
just freeze osu right on the moment as it starts, open cheat engine and patch the hwid values, then unfreeze osu. non buggy dejavu
Would you like to show me specifically?
Quote Originally Posted by HomeScillet View Post
Would you like to show me specifically?
i'll pass, i think that sentence is enough for anyone with a little knowledge to figure out what i mean. i mean i would, im just too lazy
Try changing UID Before anything else
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuk View Post
Try changing UID Before anything else
Is there anyway possible to change the UID on Windows8.1? Searched it up on google , all i got was for Win XP lel

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azuki View Post
just freeze osu right on the moment as it starts, open cheat engine and patch the hwid values, then unfreeze osu. non buggy dejavu
By freezing right at the moment as it starts means that freeze/suspend osu from loading when the logo shows up before the game load on the windows bar?
Btw, i know my HWID but how do i patch the hwid values? My ban is server sided error occured.
Quote Originally Posted by Banana View Post
Is there anyway possible to change the UID on Windows8.1? Searched it up on google , all i got was for Win XP lel

- - - Updated - - -



By freezing right at the moment as it starts means that freeze/suspend osu from loading when the logo shows up before the game load on the windows bar?
Btw, i know my HWID but how do i patch the hwid values? My ban is server sided error occured.
Nope just completely fucks up your pc
I can help you/show you (for free). Add me in skype: lyan1337
Quote Originally Posted by HomeScillet View Post
Nearly over a year ago my account got banned for multi-account, I recently applied for the lift of the restriction and was shot down.

I'm looking for someone to TEACH and show me how to create stable Osu! account(s) that their system won't just pick up and immediately ban.
I do not want to use Dejavu, it's buggy and I dislike it.

I would like someone to show me how to correctly change my HWID / IP and whatever else that I need to have changed so that I can repeat this process if anything does go wrong.

To anyone who is capable of helping me out, I am indeed paying $10 USD via Paypal. You must know what you're doing and have done this in the past, Also voice comm is preferred but not mandatory, if I get the feeling you're just winging it and reading off some shitpost for some free money, I'm finding someone else.

PM me and we can arrange skype or whatever else..
i can help you
i have a working hwid changer and a very nice ip changer
add me on facebook and text me: facebook . com / wewannaown (delete the spaces dood)
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?