MW2 Hack Project (1.0.172)

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
MW2 Hack Project (1.0.172)
Updated To The Latest Patch.




New-
Updated To Fully Support 1.0.172

Features-
Lvl 70 Hack (Become Lvl 70 Instantly And Prestige)
AMMO* (Unlimited AMMO For Private Matches)
Jump Height (Adjust Your Jump Height For Private Matches)
Fall Damage (No Fall Damage For Private Matches)
Gravity (Change The Gravity For Private Matches)
Sprint Speed (Change Your Sprint Speed For Private Matches)
FOV (Change Your Field Of View)
Thirdperson (Thirdperson View)
First Person (Firstperson View)

MW2 Hack Project.rar MD5:f27cc2a84f8f30c20344d35b7ae3960b - VirSCAN.org 5% Scanner(s) (2/37) found malware!

Download:
MW2 Hack Project.rarattachment deleted · 445 downloads before removal
Great Work. Keep it Up.

Do u make these urself.

If so, u shud get a Coding Job here!
Quote Originally Posted by R3V View Post
Great Work. Keep it Up.

Do u make these urself.

If so, u shud get a Coding Job here!
Thanks and yes made it myself but its just something simple I made in cheatengine. Making hacks/trainers is just stuff I do on the side I cant code or anything.
Dang, Great work man. and i agree with Gesus, you should get a coding job here
Does anyone know the address for FOV in cheatengine?
Lol, noob question , sorry.....

but, what are private matches?
Quote Originally Posted by ScarfaceLibertad View Post
Lol, noob question , sorry.....

but, what are private matches?
When you load up MW2 and you press find match below that it says private match were you can invite your friends. Its like your own match basically
Quote Originally Posted by silentrunner2 View Post
When you load up MW2 and you press find match below that it says private match were you can invite your friends. Its like your own match basically
Okay, thanx bro.
Nice hack too !
thx a lot bro,it works!
Quote Originally Posted by tear View Post
thx a lot bro,it works!
np I will be adding no hud and god mode soon.
Any chance you could do us a big favor and make a seperate trainer that just changes fov or fov and 3rd person? Just for us self consious people
It worked for a short while, now the FOV is busted. Wtf? Any ideas? Gun is dissapearing again

*Nevermind was an invalid config sting that breaks it
Quote Originally Posted by Lolicona View Post
Any chance you could do us a big favor and make a seperate trainer that just changes fov or fov and 3rd person? Just for us self consious people
Hmmm yes of course it would be very easy to do but if your thinking it will have a less chance of getting detected it wont really make a difference editing any values with a trainer is not gd thats why I say stick to private matches but if enough people request something sure I will do it.
I don't think it will reduce chances of getting detected. But I'm still considering it for moral standards. Plus I accidentally hit 1 on the numberpad. x.x; I'm a 1337 num pad puncher. I use it for all my number combos. And it got my rank fucked xD. I just think it would be nice to have something separate that doesn't include hacks. Basically a purely Widescreen fix. Setting the FOV up reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaally helps cause I use a three monitor setup.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolicona View Post
I don't think it will reduce chances of getting detected. But I'm still considering it for moral standards. Plus I accidentally hit 1 on the numberpad. x.x; I'm a 1337 num pad puncher. I use it for all my number combos. And it got my rank fucked xD. I just think it would be nice to have something separate that doesn't include hacks. Basically a purely Widescreen fix. Setting the FOV up reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaally helps cause I use a three monitor setup.
Ok well see here please - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...-you-want.html
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?