Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    @gaffox you need to upload virustotal scan and next time upload 2 virus scans for all your files. I can't upload the file to virustotal right now probably because of my internet, so you're going to have to wait until meme gets on or my internet gets fixed to get your latest file approved unless you want to upload the scan your self and I'll approve it.

Edit: Files approved.
    Last edited by Dab; 05-02-2018 at 04:22 PM.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

gaffox (05-02-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    @gaffox you need to upload virustotal scan and next time upload 2 virus scans for all your files. I can't upload the file to virustotal right now probably because of my internet, so you're going to have to wait until meme gets on or my internet gets fixed to get your latest file approved unless you want to upload the scan your self and I'll approve it.
    Just added it, sorry totally forgot to add it on the last one
    Last edited by gaffox; 05-02-2018 at 04:22 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by gaffox View Post
    Just tested it again and it does indeed work, so I added it to the plugin as an option, I added two checkboxes one named "Merge" and the other "Quest", so just pick the one you want to do, works both as a command and the direct way.

Remember to only use this with quest that:
    1)Don't require temporal items.
    2)Don't require you to grab the reward.
    (I tested it with the Super-Fan Swag Token A tokens quests)

Also if you don't see the quest being accepted while using the plugin that is perfectly normal, as it is not actually necessary to do it to complete a quest, so take that in mind while using it.

Take into account that the delay required for the two glitches is different.

Also don't try to use it for the quest "Open Treasure Chests!" I'm telling you this as a martyr that wasted 1000AC trying to do it that quest seems to work different to the other ones.

https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/482uedhw20
    https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/73...4e5c/detection

you should make a new thread about this, this is a game changer
    also, does this work for quests that have item rewards? or only those who have rep,gold & exp only rewards?
    Last edited by nayskaesca; 05-02-2018 at 07:19 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    THANK SO MUCH GOOD SIR!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nayskaesca View Post
    you should make a new thread about this, this is a game changer
    also, does this work for quests that have item rewards? or only those who have rep,gold & exp only rewards?
    Works for any quest with rewards that go directly to your character, because for the glitch to work you need to disconnect before the reward drops that you need to accept even appear. (I tried doing it with a delay that allowed the drops to appear and tried to click the yes on the quest reward before getting disconnected but it only worked like 1/10 times so it's not really something I recommend doing, because if it doesn't work you lose the materials and also lose the reward)
    Last edited by gaffox; 05-02-2018 at 07:36 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gaffox For This Useful Post:

nayskaesca (05-02-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Just tested it again and it does indeed work, so I added it to the plugin as an option, I added two checkboxes one named "Merge" and the other "Quest", so just pick the one you want to do, works both as a command and the direct way.

Remember to only use this with quests that:

Also if you don't see the quest being accepted while using the plugin that is perfectly normal, as it is not actually necessary to do it to complete a quest, so take that in mind while using it.

Also don't try to use it for the quest "Open Treasure Chests!" I'm telling you this as a martyr that wasted 1000AC trying to do it that quest seems to work different to the other ones.

how much delay are you using for the quest?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by redionas View Post
    how much delay are you using for the quest?
    It's not the same for everyone because it depends on your ping, the one I use is 450ms, if you want to find yours start with a low delay like 200ms then:
    -If you you didn't get the rewards and keeped the materials, increase the delay by 10 or 20ms.
    -If you got the rewards but lost the materials, decrease the delay by 10 or 20ms.
    -If you got the rewards and keeped the materials, then keep that delay.
    Last edited by gaffox; 05-02-2018 at 08:12 PM.

Thanks
    the time investment I think is not really that much, if you already know Java, in less that one day you might already be able to make a simple plugin, the problem is that you would need to learn different things depending on what type of plugin you want to make, to make one to change what you see on the game client you would need to know how to work with JSON, to make one that messes with packets you need to understand how AQW packets work, etc, so it really depends on what you want to make.
    Aw, hell, that actually doesn't sound bad at all! I'll check it out once I'm out of my finals.

The problem for me was not understanding how C# worked, but understanding how to use all the Grimoire Functions and Classes as there is obviusly no documentation about it, so it was a lot of Try. Fail. Repeat, also the fact that the example plugins Biney uploaded on the Grimoire thread actually don't work with the actual version of Grimoire 3.8 as he changed the name of the MainForm and the BotEngine.
    But yeah, that's one of the things I was worried about. Got any tips (or notes)?

(Sorry if I say some terms wrong as English is not my first language).
    Also, hey, you're from Colombia!
    Always nice to meet another latino in here (I'm from Peru myself).

PD: I think you forgot to update the front page of the bot with the Quest Glitch Feature. Maybe add it to the title as well?
    Last edited by 2809ta1911; 05-03-2018 at 09:44 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2809ta1911 View Post
    But yeah, that's one of the things I was worried about. Got any tips (or notes)?
    If you try to start making plugins and need help just PM me so I can see how to help you.

Also, hey, you're from Colombia!
    Always nice to meet another latino in here (I'm from Peru myself).
    once another coincidence

PD: I think you forgot to update the front page of the bot with the Quest Glitch Feature. Maybe add it to the title as well?
    I actually didn't forget, im just letting it for a day so it's most likely people that already have the old one see the new version, later I will tell a mod to edit it on the main post.
    Last edited by gaffox; 05-03-2018 at 10:59 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to gaffox For This Useful Post:

2809ta1911 (05-03-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Unhappy

Remember to only use this with quests that:

No Gift

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mchqeen12 View Post
    No Gift
    What do you mean with no gift?

Edit: Still don't know what you mean with no Gif
    Last edited by gaffox; 05-03-2018 at 11:59 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    What do you mean with no gift?
    Gif Video Sorry. Vi

Gif showing how to do it.

I am confused.

- - - Updated - - -

Such.

- - - Updated - - -

Gif.
    Last edited by mchqeen12; 05-03-2018 at 11:59 AM.

Thanks
    Oh, you were talking about that, I actually didn't make that gif to show how to use it, but more to show how it worked, using the new version of this plugin for quest glitch is almost eaxctly the same as how it worked for the merge glitch, so I didn't think another explanation was needed.

You just need to check the quest option on the top right, put the questID and the delay that works for you with the glitch, it's pretty similar to the merge delay so try using the same delay and see if it works, if you want to do it the direct way (the second tab of the plugin), just put the delay you use for the glitch, click the start button, and it will disconnect you after you turn in any quest with said delay.

This glitch works with quests that don't use temporal items, and don't require you to grab the reward manually, because you will get disconnected while using it, so you lose all your temp items, and don't have time to get the reward drops, so it's better used for quests that reward large amounts of xp, gold or rep, or quests that put the rewards directly inside your inventory.

The method for finding the delay is the same as with the merge glitch, since I think you already used that one it should be no problem.
    Last edited by gaffox; 05-03-2018 at 12:26 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to gaffox For This Useful Post:

mchqeen12 (05-03-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    200 acc gg open treasure chest Fail 450 delay.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mchqeen12 View Post
    200 acc gg open treasure chest Fail 450 delay.
    I already said on the post that has the plugin download to not try it on the quest Open Treasure Chests, I already tried it and that quest seems to work in a different way, I wasted 1000AC trying to see if it worked, but while doing the glitch with any other quests was really easy, with the Open Treasure Chests one even while increasing the delay 2ms by 2ms, it just wouldn't work, I read on past posts on these forum that it worked, but it must have been patched.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast