Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    Thanks
    so is the new crazy client coming out soon?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by gewz View Post
    so is the new crazy client coming out soon?
    059 currently has a client out rn waiting for approval, and i myself am working on a CC but im trying to make it as bug free as possible before uploading but its kind of hard when nobody will fill me on the main bug which is the shop bug that all the CC users are talking about, but the other ones are fixed and fine

I also just want to gather some marks on my CC and test the mark cashing in to make sure that all works
    Auto collecting daily reward is back to functioning how its supposed to
    Last edited by Riigged; 08-06-2018 at 06:03 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Riigged For This Useful Post:

gewz (08-06-2018)

Thanks
    thanks so much

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Lmao, I didn't realise this until the day after my account password got changed, I just thought I was typing it in wrong the whole time or my email was wrong but then I eventually pressed "forgot my password" and I'm glad I did because I'd rather keep my 3 vaults of deca rings and 8/8's amongst other stuff.

I'm probaly just going to stick to 059's client from now on as he's trusted and is the only one who uploads his client I'm pretty sure.
    Last edited by HackerBat; 08-06-2018 at 07:31 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    man i tried logging in and my account credentials wouldn't work. then i saw this post and immediately changed my passwords, luckily i didn't lose any items, chars and/or pets. rip everyone else that did. F

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    f..................

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    059 currently has a client out rn waiting for approval, and i myself am working on a CC but im trying to make it as bug free as possible before uploading but its kind of hard when nobody will fill me on the main bug which is the shop bug that all the CC users are talking about, but the other ones are fixed and fine

I also just want to gather some marks on my CC and test the mark cashing in to make sure that all works
    Auto collecting daily reward is back to functioning how its supposed to
    Little update on my crazy client. Wont be out until tomorrow as I ruined my whole source (if someone else wants to upload one, go ahead!) trying to transfer over the new pet yard UI, so hopefully tomorrow I can release it with SOME fixed bugs
    (Daily quest, that hp/mp thing that excitedguy talked about in his thread, and im going to attempt to import the new mbox UI so at least that will work, but pet yard is too much to handle for some as non patient as me, even tho its literally just copy pasta, its very stressful the amount of new files and classes and methods that have to be created and edited, anyways, pretty sure pet yard still works with the old UI, u just cant do the new features like the reskins and whatever, but u can just hop on regular client and do that and then hop back onto the CC)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    Little update on my crazy client. Wont be out until tomorrow as I ruined my whole source (if someone else wants to upload one, go ahead!) trying to transfer over the new pet yard UI, so hopefully tomorrow I can release it with SOME fixed bugs
    (Daily quest, that hp/mp thing that excitedguy talked about in his thread, and im going to attempt to import the new mbox UI so at least that will work, but pet yard is too much to handle for some as non patient as me, even tho its literally just copy pasta, its very stressful the amount of new files and classes and methods that have to be created and edited, anyways, pretty sure pet yard still works with the old UI, u just cant do the new features like the reskins and whatever, but u can just hop on regular client and do that and then hop back onto the CC)
    Looking forward to it lol, no one else I'd trust with cc other then former cc updaters and gravititr doesn't upload anymore.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Syurito For This Useful Post:

SobameUnCoco (08-12-2018)

Thanks
    Since I like to know how i was fucked, and want ot be aware on how to prevent this for myself next time,
    I have noticed that the infected-client was gathering a data of account as guid/mail/passw in a var accountData:String; in the GameServerConnectionConcrete.as
    but i havefind nowhere else how this was sent ( by wisper or something) to another client....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgor View Post
    Since I like to know how i was fucked, and want ot be aware on how to prevent this for myself next time,
    I have noticed that the infected-client was gathering a data of account as guid/mail/passw in a var accountData:String; in the GameServerConnectionConcrete.as
    but i havefind nowhere else how this was sent ( by wisper or something) to another client....
    Wrong way, accountData is unusable variable.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmiecs6 View Post
    Mobile authenticator only comes into play when someone attempts to log into the steam account itself. I don't know how easy it would be, but if someone got your secret/Id they could fuck your account.

(Client is the Asembleegameclient11111.swf btw, 059 outdated rn with 28.03)

With Steam it is LITERALLY impossible to get hacked. With this setup Sure they can find your steam ID but what's your secret they can't log on. When you have the client named Asembleegameclient.swf steam uses that to launch the game and auto-logins for you. So unless you're borderline retarded and give someone ur steam deets ur not going to get hacked. Unless you link to a web acc ofc.

EDIT:seems i cant post links yet Think Thonk

imgur (dot) com/ a /7ZYekFD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid8332 View Post

(Client is the Asembleegameclient11111.swf btw, 059 outdated rn with 28.03)

With Steam it is LITERALLY impossible to get hacked. With this setup Sure they can find your steam ID but what's your secret they can't log on. When you have the client named Asembleegameclient.swf steam uses that to launch the game and auto-logins for you. So unless you're borderline retarded and give someone ur steam deets ur not going to get hacked. Unless you link to a web acc ofc.

EDIT:seems i cant post links yet Think Thonk

imgur (dot) com/ a /7ZYekFD
    It's possible, only GUID and Secret needed.

Thanks
    My account got hacked with the email also and the email got deleted ;/ i cant do anything rn

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    if you use steam are you safe?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgor View Post
    Notice that accountData is a static variable. This means it can be accessed with GameServerConnectionConcrete["accountData"]. Search for occurrences of "betterSpamFilter" and you will see all the malicious code.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to AllYourX For This Useful Post:

gorgor (08-10-2018)

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast