Thread: transgenderism

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

transgenderism

thread title should be simple enough - debate it.

transgenderism simply isn't a thing. i'm not going to go into the semantics on biology and all that overused edgelord argument shit. (it's obvious enough.) trans-sexualism is a thing, MTF and FTM (male to female and female to male) is acceptable within my eyes. I don't care if you want your dick chopped off and tucked in to make a brand new living fleshlight, that's your problem.

when you try to institutionalize it though and incorporate it into american education which teaches young kids who are completely susceptible to idea from an adult and more often than not do not understand said idea, that is a problem. transgenderism is not a real thing, it is a political agenda. to say that it isn't is denial in my eyes, it fits every category necessary to be called a political agenda. ironically society holds a huge bias towards "transgenders" when they all hate on anyone who openly hates on transgenderism. when you push these ideas and force them onto society, that is an agenda. the entire issue is politicized and there are kids now who are given the spreadsheet of the three million genders by mommy and daddy and told "here hun, pick one!" they have no idea the impact this has on themselves and the impact it has on their growth later in life.

the entire idea of transgender protection rights as well is complete and utter bullshit - to label hating on transgenders a hate crime is illogical - hate crimes don't exist. there is no definition of a hate crime in legal terms. societally it does not matter, shun someone all you want, but they are not committing a legal "hate crime". whites call blacks ****** all the time, people call jews kikes. people call asians linglings. mexicans are wetbacks. the concept that now transgenders need protection from verbal abuse is proof enough that the whole snowflake safe space is kicking in - transgender safe spaces are a terrible idea. somewhere down the line a utopian feel-good idea like that will completely begin to fail (no matter what, it's human nature) and for hypotheticals, let's say 10 years down the line not a single hate related word is uttered out of anyones mouth in that safe space. now someone goes in and begin uttering all sorts of "hate speech" towards them. they'd have a complete fucking heart attack and emotional breakdown because they would have no idea how to cope with it.

transgender ideology needs to end for the sake of future generation's future, it is not something that truly exists. MTF and FTM both exist, that is not transgenderism. trying to identify as something outside the realms of reality is just mass hysteria and promotes ignorance under the guise of "equality".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Agreed. Its a very toxic mindframe that society is letting creep into schools and being accepted.
    EBAY WATCHERS SERVICE, ORIGINAL ONE ON MPGH, BEST SERVICE, PRICE MATCH

ADD ME ON IM, ADD ME ON IM, ADD ME ON IM,

Thanks
    Dude its because our people are wicked as hell no other race on the planet think of dumb shit like this except our people. We are known for pushing weird things like this so it really shouldn't surprise you

Thanks
    How did you even come up with this

Thanks
    Hey, really nice debate over here.