Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Should Kids Be Allowed to Enter the NBA Draft Right After High School?

Should kids that completed their high school education be allowed to enter the NBA draft?
    Why or why not? Please give your opinion and make a strong argument as to why you've made your decision. I'm eager to read your thoughts!

Thanks
    Why wouldn't they be able to?
    They'd be 18.. Unless the NBA requires you to be 21+... Which is kinda understandable as well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    The nba has a rule requiring players to be at least 19 years old, leading to most prospects playing one year of college ball.
    Yes i think that they should be able to go to the nba directly out of high school at 18. This will allow elite prospects to enter the nba as soon as possible. Most top prospects that are considering going to the nba straight out of high school only would go to college as a technicality. This rule enables the colleges to profit off of them without the prospect receiving any sort of compensation. As it is, some prospects are avoiding college entirely and going to play ball overseas for a year until they are eligible to play nba.

Thanks
    no its not like NBA

ultimate contact

21 and under league is the way to go

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Should definitely be able to. When your out of high school your usually 18 and fully able to pursue your own goal in life. If thats the NBA Draft then so be it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Yes they absolutely should because college basketball isn't the best option for alot of athletes. Some kids that were already stars in high school make these colleges an insane amount of money and get paid nothing. Just look at Zion who got injured bad in college and people were worried it would affect his career. Zion could have absolutely played straight out of highschool just like Kobe, Lebron, etc...

Thanks
    college is a scam.

The only issue is an 18 year old's body is completely different than a 20/21 year old body.