Thanks

Lightbulb New tool in development Gobblegum Mega black ops 3 v100 cracked and original

as many know the cheat engine does not work in black ops 3 v100

so I started to develop a tool based on a mod that was published called "Mod Infinite Gobble Gum"

Many by using that will know that they can use the gum they want but they have to put the text line of the gum and to find a gum it is slow

Many by using that mod will know that they can use the gum they want but they have to put the text line of the gum and to search for a gum it is slow also that all the gums are annotated in a text document

here an example of how you have to look for a gum

Imagine there are more than 44 chewing gums and you occupy one because you are doing an ee and you have to look for it slowly ..

So I am developing a tool to speed up the efficiency of the mod and to make it more comfortable for all of you!

the tool looks like this

With this tool you can select the chewing gums you want and create sets, edit them, etc.

To have the gum code you will just double click on the gum and the code would be copied

when you move the cursor to a gum it will show you its description

The only thing that will appear will be the table that appears on the left will have options to create more sets and edit them live and direct

So they can copy and paste the gum in seconds, it is comfortable and it will be easier to play like this!

Soon I will give more details on how much translation I speak Spanish but will have more translations .. Any questions leave a comment!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by EdicionGamer View Post
    as many know the cheat engine does not work in black ops 3 v100

so I started to develop a tool based on a mod that was published called "Mod Infinite Gobble Gum"

Many by using that will know that they can use the gum they want but they have to put the text line of the gum and to find a gum it is slow

Many by using that mod will know that they can use the gum they want but they have to put the text line of the gum and to search for a gum it is slow also that all the gums are annotated in a text document

here an example of how you have to look for a gum

Imagine there are more than 44 chewing gums and you occupy one because you are doing an ee and you have to look for it slowly ..

So I am developing a tool to speed up the efficiency of the mod and to make it more comfortable for all of you!

the tool looks like this

With this tool you can select the chewing gums you want and create sets, edit them, etc.

To have the gum code you will just double click on the gum and the code would be copied

when you move the cursor to a gum it will show you its description

The only thing that will appear will be the table that appears on the left will have options to create more sets and edit them live and direct

So they can copy and paste the gum in seconds, it is comfortable and it will be easier to play like this!

Soon I will give more details on how much translation I speak Spanish but will have more translations .. Any questions leave a comment!
    Nice man, Just to correct you. Cheat Engine works fine with Black Ops 3 v100 / Latest version. The problem is the public version of Cheat Engine is detected by it, Making BO3 force close if you have the Cheat Engine process running with BlackOps3.exe.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwesley93I View Post
    Nice man, Just to correct you. Cheat Engine works fine with Black Ops 3 v100 / Latest version. The problem is the public version of Cheat Engine is detected by it, Making BO3 force close if you have the Cheat Engine process running with BlackOps3.exe.
    If that's true, could you give me video evidence or tell me which cheat engine works according to you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by EdicionGamer View Post
    If that's true, could you give me video evidence or tell me which cheat engine works according to you

Im not showing you the Actual Cheat Engine window, because by doing so people may figure out how i got it working. The window thats open in this image is the "About Tab" within Cheat Engine, custom changed to what i made it, Rebuild Cheat Engine to get it working with all PC games + furture released games. Im not telling you how to as PC Games as of 2020 are playable because CE public version is detected in most new games making it very hard for you to cheat, To help keep the games clean im not willing to tell you how. Sorry man.

This is also the latest version of CE to date, Version 7.2 Beta 2.

The most current version is now 7.2 This features the Beta 2 changes/fixes & maybe a few other fixes but it doesnt matter, i can rebuild any version Dark Byte releases aslong as the source code is available.
    Last edited by Iwesley93I; 11-10-2020 at 03:29 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwesley93I View Post

Im not showing you the Actual Cheat Engine window, because by doing so people may figure out how i got it working. The window thats open in this image is the "About Tab" within Cheat Engine, custom changed to what i made it, Rebuild Cheat Engine to get it working with all PC games + furture released games. Im not telling you how to as PC Games as of 2020 are playable because CE public version is detected in most new games making it very hard for you to cheat, To help keep the games clean im not willing to tell you how. Sorry man.

This is also the latest version of CE to date, Version 7.2 Beta 2.

The most current version is now 7.2 This features the Beta 2 changes/fixes & maybe a few other fixes but it doesnt matter, i can rebuild any version Dark Byte releases aslong as the source code is available.
    the cheat engine does not work the one you created if it works as you say but no one will have that cheat engine it is like having nothing, better continue developing my tool

but thanks for your concern XD
    I want to create a tool that everyone has access to and easy to use this tool can only be used using a mod from the workshop without it it will not work and will be useful for pirate or original people to have mega or classic gum
    Last edited by EdicionGamer; 11-10-2020 at 04:05 AM.