Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by bobolik View Post
    My question is can I use this with the new rotmg version client? I just want a way to have the latest items and stuff to test locally, is it possible to somehow do that? I don't care about specific behaviours, I can figure that out later, I just want to test new items
    you would have to take matters into your own hands and decompile prods newest client (well, not even, there is a somewhat recent decompiled and recompilable source code somewhere in the tut section, its somewhere in the prod section not the pserver section) and after that, you would have to safely import all the assets from the clients side, into also the servers side, its a lot of work which seems easy but can be very stressful because of how much attention you have to give to it to make sure you dont slip up because if you do slip up when updating assets, sometimes its hard to find where you slipped up causing you to have to start from square one.

also i am unsure if this exact tutorial would apply to the more recent clients source codes, not sure if anything related to connections were changed in the clients coding and etc so i cant answer that part :P just wanted to warn you on how much of a hassle importing new items can be, you are better off manually adding the items that you know for a fact are not in the source yet sometimes because prods newer items sometimes have xml tags that are not supported by the private server source and it will have projectile patterns not coded in the server source and etc and if you end up importing all the xmls at once but the client doesnt load after that for example, trust me you dont want to look through 1000+ xmls trying to find whats causing it haha, or you can find one of the few tutorials in this tutorial pserver section because I have seen a few that were titled something along the lines "how to add every prod item" and stuff like that. good luck lol :P
    Last edited by Riigged; 04-27-2020 at 11:20 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bobolik View Post
    My question is can I use this with the new rotmg version client? I just want a way to have the latest items and stuff to test locally, is it possible to somehow do that? I don't care about specific behaviours, I can figure that out later, I just want to test new items
    You will need to get latest assets from new clients (XMLs, sprites) and add them to your client, I think this tutorial will help you out
    hi

Thanks
    Thank you guys <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Exclamation 2 Errors while rebuilding.

I followed the tut but got this.

Error:[WebMain]: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Accept timed out
    Error:[WebMain]: Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true

I don't know what this means but everytime I save and rebuild, different errors show up. Mostly 2 or 3. They're always different but that's the most common one I get. I tried following the instruction twice but no use. I'm using IntelliJ Ultimate, FSOD and Flex SDK 4.9.1
    I have not tried different Flex SDK's as I think the issue has something to do with java.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    make sure you're actually using Flex (in "File > Project Settings" i believe) and not Java, otherwise try flex 4.6
    YEP cock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I still get errors and when i try to edit any of the .as it wont let me edit

The error I get is [WebMain]: Error Code: 1017 The Definition of base class sprite is not found and when i try to edit any .as file it says this file is read only. Any Help?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Trip View Post
    The error I get is [WebMain]: Error Code: 1017 The Definition of base class sprite is not found and when i try to edit any .as file it says this file is read only. Any Help?
    you messed up with whatever your trying to implement i remember it being something i messed up and noticed the mis spelling and fixed it..
    Good Day.

Quote Originally Posted by DimitriSavage View Post
    *le wild bog is hunting in his natural habitat....le wild bog sees pray...le wild bog uses HACK....le wild bog wins....le wild bog is evolving....le wild bog is now le wild gob*

LE WILD BOG IN LE POKEDEX : POKEDEX ENTRY

LE WILD GOB IN LE POKEDEX : POKEDEX ENTRY

TEH FINAL EVOLUTION OF LE WILD BOG : POKEDEX ENTRY

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011