Quote Originally Posted by BrakkyRo View Post
Like I have mentioned in my first update regarding the first transaction, the funds got put on hold 21 one days because they sent the money thru services&goods, and they still send even the second amount of money thru services&goods too. From what I know, almost everyone on mpgh is using f&f, especially to reduce all the taxes, so yeah. I have let them know last friday that the money are locked and they insisted with coin again, even If I previously refused them(no means no).
They could've cancelled the services&goods transfer and they would've got money back from paypal, because the transaction is still pending, and afterwards they could've send them with f&f.
And in the end, It's not my fault for the 21 days hold, It happened because they have sent the money thru services&goods towards an account which have never used for selling stuff and receiving payments thru services&goods.
there is no problem with sending with goods amount of fee will be on your side but not much if amount is right i will unban user in case he did charge back or canceled payment we will prema ban him and wont allow him to be back.

- - - Updated - - -

user unbanned if there was problem add me on IM and request to open this thread.