Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    The capital city. A quick Google would reveal that. I'm not impressed.

But what is normal? Is your idea of the world "Normal" or is their idea the "Norm".
    Uh....was me saying where i stayed really supposed to impress you?

I could say I stayed in any of the other cities, but I stayed in Copenhagen.

Idiots and their logic fail to impress me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    You want to know why Americans think there the best? Because they have damn well earned it. Weather it be protecting Europe (including demark). Or inventing things that were once thought of impossible. Putting a man on the moon. Inventing electricity. Or defeating the #1 world power with nothing more then farmers. We Americans have superseded and outshone any other country in the world. In our short time as a country we have contributed more to the world then any other country in history.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    Disagree. China is a developed country in many ways. India is too a developed country, yet they both are heavily populated. India is over a billion, and well China....You get my point. Underdevelopment means underpopulation, as the population does not have the required access to medicine, etc, to survive longer.
    @VirtualDUDE you idiot.
    Those countries are third world country.
    China's government may be rich because of their corruption.
    Their population is mainly poor.
    Also India, you see, most of them, if you actually know them well, they're poor.
    Not much are rich.
    The rich ones are super rich, but they're still mostly poor.
    So shut the fuck up.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456