Thread: Nukes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    This thread is epic fail.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by _(0_o)_ View Post
    They don't have nukes and anyone that tells you so is either named Glen Beck or is paranoid and you should stay away from both.
    So those nuclear explosions and videos, are just made up by the UN, NATO, and a shitload of other treaties?

Thanks
    I believe they have nuclear arms. As they tested one and it flew over Japan

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    lol those who says they have no nukes are epic :P Correct Answer: They have nukes. Where do I find all this? Goverment sites,CTV,any other worldwide sites... Secondly... America has nukes too..>.> Personally I hate people who tries to show of their power ex:North Koreans.. don't get why they don't understand the dangers of nukes..

Thanks
    I see, of course children or idiotic adults on here claiming North Korea doesn't have nuclear weapons, and they say random shit that they know nothing about.... First off, North Korea is based on a military society, their military is huge compared to their size and one of the biggest armies in the world.

Last year North Korea set off nukes underground and it was felt across Southwest Asia on Richter scales, the ones that detect tectonic movement... yes the earthquake reader, kids.

YES, it's true...NORTH KOREA DOES HAVE NUCLEAR BOMBS. They have had nuclear powerplants and for YEARS. Are you all illiterate? or do you never go outside or watch the news?

Go outside..stop sitting on your asses all day and actually read before you speak..

Proof? North Korea and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks
    NO. its impossimble

Thanks
    i was looking in inthernet, tv and i think that North Korea have nuclar bomb. So look if Nort korea attacks ANY countries special S korea there WILL be nuclear war (3rd). Alber Einstein said if there will be nuclar war will be next world war with bows and swords! p.s. there won't be end of world cuz the film was made just for anti thinking about ekology. GOD BLESS WORLD (proofs about n korea : North Korea and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

see ya!!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    North Korea has nukes but they are like 1/9 the power of U.S.A's so i dont see the big problem with it
    [IMG]https://i644.photobucke*****m/albums/uu165/SrgKiller/i-can-has-cheezburger.jpg[/IMG] Plz?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Okay.......-deep breath-....all I can say is this..... BOMB, BOMB, BOMB, BOMB IRAN, BOMB, BOMB ect.
    [IMG]https://i298.photobucke*****m/albums/mm243/hellca521/repr-1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Exclamation

Yes, they have some functional nuclear weapons. No where near the amount that 1st world countries have.

I do NOT believe that we have to be too concerned with N. Korea. I do not think there will be war between N. K and the U.S.
    China will not let that happen. I don't think anyone is going to fuck with the trillions of dollars worth of trade between China and the U.S.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberdyne View Post
    Yes, they have some functional nuclear weapons. No where near the amount that 1st world countries have.

I do NOT believe that we have to be too concerned with N. Korea. I do not think there will be war between N. K and the U.S.
    China will not let that happen. I don't think anyone is going to fuck with the trillions of dollars worth of trade between China and the U.S.
    Way to bump a 5 year old thread
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Duhhh... You should watch movies more .. ;OBut they only use it whenthey have too..Their rlly hard to make
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!

PotHeads hang here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

Thanks
    Its a hoax we should invade

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123