Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by The.truth.ferret View Post
    You need to do some research before committing to ITT Tech. They are a for-profit school, which means they are only in business TO MAKE MONEY. Investigations by the Federal government have found their degrees to be very substandard and most employers do not even acknowledge them at all. (They laugh you out the door.) Their credits DO NOT transfer anywhere but to another ITT. They have been and are currently under investigation by the Dept. of Education and Attorneys General of several states for fraud & misrepresentation to students. One academic year, which is 3 quarters, costs $22,950. An associate degree costs round $60,000. You will be forced to take out high interest loans.

Please see this website for more relevant information and links to current lawsuits and investigations against ITT Tech: My ITT Experience
    You aren't getting any better of an education at a University. It's not like they are sitting there and teaching you. They are guiding you along the way, and basically tell you that you need to read a book if you want to understand/pass.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    It is actually much cheaper and a much better education at a University or State school. Do the research and you'll see. At least at a "real" school you have qualified instructors, relevant, new materials, and a degree that is not worth the paper it's printed on won't cause you to graduate $50,000 in debt with interest rolling every single month, so that your debt keeps growing like a cancer.

All ITT schools still use windows XP and the computer labs are woefully outdated, most teachers have never taught anywhere before, and as long as you keep signing loan papers you will be just a number to everyone who works there.

Thanks
    Anyone who leaves college with $50,000 in debt is a fucking idiot. With all of the scholarships and financial aid available, you'd really have to be a fucking lazy-ass if you don't get help for yourself. I MAKE money going to school right now. It's fucking great. I enjoy the university experience, and the best part is that when I graduate, I won't get laughed at when I tell people my alma mater....

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12