Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    this trainer is good but it's lacking something, it needs more options like noclip,pro mod,the weapons listings,summoning different players,teleportation in the other maps(besides transit) and etc. the god mode is tacky like it always doesn't work(meaning i die when its on) and sometimes the names of the other players on multiplayer doesn't show up. don't take it the wrong way but it needs more work put into it, its not yet quite perfected but good job, A Reccomendation would for it to be like zolfernos ultimate black ops trainer like on the 1st black ops. it needs to be more like that hopefully you'll get better and make a kick ass trainer. In addition try to add force host to it because it's a bitch to be host in public matches, it always migrates host! anyways good job and hopefully we'll see better shit soon! looking forward to it.Thank You.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by billyjean92 View Post
    this trainer is good but it's lacking something, it needs more options like noclip,pro mod,the weapons listings,summoning different players,teleportation in the other maps(besides transit) and etc. the god mode is tacky like it always doesn't work(meaning i die when its on) and sometimes the names of the other players on multiplayer doesn't show up. don't take it the wrong way but it needs more work put into it, its not yet quite perfected but good job, A Reccomendation would for it to be like zolfernos ultimate black ops trainer like on the 1st black ops. it needs to be more like that hopefully you'll get better and make a kick ass trainer. In addition try to add force host to it because it's a bitch to be host in public matches, it always migrates host! anyways good job and hopefully we'll see better shit soon! looking forward to it.Thank You.
    :P well yeah it was only a start and have had loads of things going with sickness etc, and ill get to work on tele locations on diff game types/maps as soon as i have done a few other hacks i want to add in, and no clip will be pretty hard to make

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123