Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Question [TUT] Basic Weapons to Start With

When registering on Crossfire, you will be given a choice to complete an obstacle (which has a reward of 500XP and 5000GP), and have a starter weapon set (M16, M700, Basic Knives, Two Grenades). You are also given a task to buy your first character, which is a 5000GP character, your starter money is 50000, so you will only have 45,000 left. Here are the top basic weapons in the shop that you can buy at your first rank

1. M4A1 Carbine - The high rank's choice, this weapon costs 30,000GP (In Crossfire Philippines) and is epically awesome when it comes to being the last person alive in destruction matches. This weapon's headshot rate is an 89.5%.

2. FOR PROS Micro Galil - Even though this weapon might be as weak as it sounds, this weapon, with a cost of 26,000GP is a starter weapon being used by alternative accounts by pros. This weapon's headshot rate is 59.8%.

3. M16 - Even though this was the once-said weakest weapon, the free weapon it-self could be the most destructable gun there is. This weapon's headshot rate is 96.5%

4. MP5 - Used by rushers, this weapon, with a cost of 25,000GP is a well-known forefather of the weapons: MP7, MP5 Halloween, MP5 Advanced, etc. This weapon's headshot rate is 15.9%.

Well, those are the top weapons you can start with, so what are you waiting for? Grab your guns and lock and load!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Nice share...^^haha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    the best way is : buy nothing till u get a rank with which u can buy good guns ... get money in cf is really fast for new chars.
    but alternate u r right M4A1 Carbine is a good choise but the ak-47 also, u have to know how to use ak-47 ingame its a very powerfull weapon...
    !PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Play EM until you can buy M4A1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post
    Play EM until you can buy M4A1
    Lol, in Crossfire Philippines, the M4A1 Carbine can be bought upon registration for 30,000 GP, you start off with 45,000 GP.

Thanks
    I prefer this advice.

Are you ok with aiming at the head and tap-firing in 1-3 shot bursts? Start with the AK47.
    Are you still learning the game and not much experience? M4A1

Both are great weapons and I advice to master both as you progress your Crossfire career.

Other options are.

K-2; a M4A1 substitute with a lower fire-rate to make those 1-3 shot bursts easier. Has a slow reload though.
    SG52/Aug; These are also great guns with optical zoom. Easy for headshots at mid/long range but not much good for short range spraying.
    M12s; people QQ about it all the time but its actually a decent gun. If all you do is TDM and similar small map matches, I suggest this gun. It's not the best for long range in larger S&D maps and the sound is too annoying for GM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I SUGGEST YOU LEVEL UP FIRST JUST BY USING M16.. SAVE MONEY FOR HIGHER RANK

Thanks
    I am sure you call the people with a good KDr in a match "pro"? There aren't any "Pro-Players" in crossfire, since no one is getting sponsored for playing it....and they wouldn't use Micro-Galil with their second account...

prev. Names: HΔSTUR ▬ Sound.