Thanks

Unhappy KATE OF TopGear PRESENTS: HATSUNE MIKU L96A1 MARK II

After seeing the criticism, I decided to fix it myself, to save Kenji the trouble. I decided to leave the barrel "super-charged" but change most of the pink to a nice electric blue. HD SCREENSHOTS.
    .DTX

Screenshot:

I fixed everything.
    Virus scans: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f...is/1373961831/
    Inject PV_L96A1 into GUNS_T_PV_SR
    Enjoy
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by omfg im ur mom; 07-16-2013 at 02:09 AM.

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    Oscar Wilde

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to omfg im ur mom For This Useful Post:

axe12399 (10-05-2014),blasterplaster (06-22-2014),Taeyeon (08-13-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Usually, when I mod. I try and remove Nexon's text 'cause it looks ugly af in-game. Just a suggestion, but it is just a minor adjustment. However, on the scope, the white texts contrasts nicely with the matte black. If you decided to remove the text, adding a silver ring would be a nice touch.

Due to the grey spots on the body, the scope seems to be overly dark. Although I do like this version better, I'm not sure what an improvement to this could be. However, it may just be the lighting (brighter maps are better for ss - I recommend Oil Rig).

Don't take the above criticisms too hard though, because I DO enjoy this version a lot more than the former. Brightening the outer glow made the logo look a lot less blurry, and actually fit into the mod a lot better. The scope is a vast improvement, as is the barrel; the streaks in the original made my eyes ache. Changing the barrel stripe to a thicker, blue stripe made it much more appealing as well, as well as altering the colour of those scope-holding-thingys. The scope lens and the inside of the scope are other subtle changes that I felt was a positive change.

Overall, you made some major mixed in with some subtle changes to grossly change the mod into something much more appealing. You shouldn't too much worry about the minor flaws I raised seeing as though, cliche as the line is, nothing is perfect.
    Last edited by YellowFever; 07-16-2013 at 02:36 AM.

Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyxjr View Post
    /Approved

Usually, when I mod. I try and remove Nexon's text 'cause it looks ugly af in-game. Just a suggestion, but it is just a minor adjustment. However, on the scope, the white texts contrasts nicely with the matte black. If you decided to remove the text, adding a silver ring would be a nice touch.

Due to the grey spots on the body, the scope seems to be overly dark. Although I do like this version better, I'm not sure what an improvement to this could be. However, it may just be the lighting (brighter maps are better for ss - I recommend Oil Rig).

Don't take the above criticisms too hard though, because I DO enjoy this version a lot more than the former. Brightening the outer glow made the logo look a lot less blurry, and actually fit into the mod a lot better. The scope is a vast improvement, as is the barrel; the streaks in the original made my eyes ache. Changing the barrel stripe to a thicker, blue stripe made it much more appealing as well, as well as altering the colour of those scope-holding-thingys. The scope lens and the inside of the scope are other subtle changes that I felt was a positive change.

Overall, you made some major mixed in with some subtle changes to grossly change the mod into something much more appealing. You shouldn't too much worry about the minor flaws I raised seeing as though, cliche as the line is, nothing is perfect.
    I know. I'll change the things you mentioned in the thread. Go check out my fiancé's TAR-21 while i'm busy.

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    Oscar Wilde

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by omfg im ur mom View Post

I know. I'll change the things you mentioned in the thread. Go check out my fiancé's TAR-21 while i'm busy.
    Unless you plan on making radical changes, I don't really see the point in releasing a new version.

Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyxjr View Post

Unless you plan on making radical changes, I don't really see the point in releasing a new version.
    I guess you're right. I would just be spamming the entire forum with useless threads. I'll keep it like this.

Oscar Wilde

Thanks
    dat body...
    I like this version alot more

Thanks
    ;-; its so kawaii

Thanks
    this would look so good on my l115a2 D:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Looks nice/.. It okay