Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Thats cool, good job.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by omfg im ur mom View Post

You literally can't take anymore time on mods like these, I TOLD EVERYONE IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE FACT THAT IT'S NOT TEXTURED, THEN THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT. If you don't like having fun, or changing the model of a gun to have a different feel or attitude toward a gun that you own, then all the power to you, but this is far from shitty, in fact, about 90 percent of the meatheads here can't do this. Just use the matte-black AK texture that comes with this gun if you don't like model swaps.

For one, USE THE MK48 MOD 0, and if you tell me you didn't like the feel, or the performance of the gun, I will take it all back, because when you use that MG, it will leave you wanting you had it as a GP gun that you could buy over and over again, and this mod does precisely that, it mimics the effectiveness of the MK48 MOD 0 and gives you a gun, that feels at the least a tiny bit like it. IF YOU TRULY WANT ME TO STOP MAKING MODEL-SWAPS, then have some patience, man, I'm only trying to provide a "fun" and "relaxing" addition to a gun, to make people feel, to a certain degree, like their gun is unique, or something more (#toomanycommas)
    This is a "performance" based mod, it's not for looks, (Kinda is, hence model-swap) so try it ingame, and tell me how you like it, otherwise, don't post bare opinions on my model-swap threads.

I'm releasing a fucking L96A1, so be happy.
    Lol? Why you so mad ? It's my opinion o.O Maybe it's hard to make and you're the only one who can make model-swap but who want to play with a ak-47 that look like a fking mg.. Replace the model for a m416 cqb idk it would be much better a mg is heavy and takes a lot of place in the screen.. I think you're just trying so hard to make this section active again but if you're the only modder this section will be down again soon.

[19:24:09] allo125: eheh so that's a successful trade ? ?
    [19:24:39] Wade Dickey: i guess so :P atleast i know if i trade with you again were both legit haha
    [19:24:52] allo125: eheh have fun :P
    [2012-12-07 23:14:36] Chirath De Silva: OK TY.
    [2012-12-07 23:14:40] Chirath De Silva: HAVE FUN WITH THE ACCOUNT
    [2012-12-07 23:14:44] Chirath De Silva: LATER.
    [2012-12-07 23:14:49] allo125: thank you

I BOUGHT THE ACCOUNT I PAID FIRST.

Successful Trade : 2
    Scammed : 1
    OMM used : 0

Traders :
    Divine.
    countryfk

Scammer
    M1tchhh_M p G h

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by allo125 View Post
    Lol? Why you so mad ? It's my opinion o.O Maybe it's hard to make and you're the only one who can make model-swap but who want to play with a ak-47 that look like a fking mg.. Replace the model for a m416 cqb idk it would be much better a mg is heavy and takes a lot of place in the screen.. I think you're just trying so hard to make this section active again but if you're the only modder this section will be down again soon.
    You haven't read my post at all. I didn't do this so that some person requested it, I did this because there are a lot of people that like the MK48 MOD 0. This message is from Kenji: "YOUR PROFILE SAYS YOU ARE A MAN, PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU DON'T LIKE TO WALK AROUND WITH A POWERFUL MACHINE GUN, MOWING DOWN LARGE GROUPS OF PEOPLE."

I'm not trying hard to make this section alive, If I was trying hard, I would stop with the modelswaps and start making epic texture mods.

THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT WANT TO WALK AROUND WITH AN MG BECAUSE THEY FEEL POWERFUL. STOP THINKING EVERYONE THINKS LIKE YOU. Self-absorbed fuck. That's why I'm angry, You're just like Britney from college, always thought if she doesn't like something, then everyone else shouldn't like it as well. This is a community, people have different wants, needs or preferences. You don't speak for the community, if anyone does, its a MPGH Minion.

I'll accept your request for some gun to an M416 CQB when you think about the community. Stop acting like a spoiled child.

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    Oscar Wilde

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by omfg im ur mom View Post

You haven't read my post at all. I didn't do this so that some person requested it, I did this because there are a lot of people that like the MK48 MOD 0. This message is from Kenji: "YOUR PROFILE SAYS YOU ARE A MAN, PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU DON'T LIKE TO WALK AROUND WITH A POWERFUL MACHINE GUN, MOWING DOWN LARGE GROUPS OF PEOPLE."

I'm not trying hard to make this section alive, If I was trying hard, I would stop with the modelswaps and start making epic texture mods.

THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT WANT TO WALK AROUND WITH AN MG BECAUSE THEY FEEL POWERFUL. STOP THINKING EVERYONE THINKS LIKE YOU. Self-absorbed fuck. That's why I'm angry, You're just like Britney from college, always thought if she doesn't like something, then everyone else shouldn't like it as well. This is a community, people have different wants, needs or preferences. You don't speak for the community, if anyone does, its a MPGH Minion.

I'll accept your request for some gun to an M416 CQB when you think about the community. Stop acting like a spoiled child.
    Why do modelswap when there's a bunch of powerful MG in the market available for gp? People would like to drive a gun that they can't afford because it's only available to buy in NX or it's really rare.. I know, the mod 0 is only available in NX or whatever but it's very similar to the mk.48 itself so it's kinda useless since people can buy it at low grade for gp

[19:24:09] allo125: eheh so that's a successful trade ? ?
    [19:24:39] Wade Dickey: i guess so :P atleast i know if i trade with you again were both legit haha
    [19:24:52] allo125: eheh have fun :P
    [2012-12-07 23:14:36] Chirath De Silva: OK TY.
    [2012-12-07 23:14:40] Chirath De Silva: HAVE FUN WITH THE ACCOUNT
    [2012-12-07 23:14:44] Chirath De Silva: LATER.
    [2012-12-07 23:14:49] allo125: thank you

I BOUGHT THE ACCOUNT I PAID FIRST.

Successful Trade : 2
    Scammed : 1
    OMM used : 0

Traders :
    Divine.
    countryfk

Scammer
    M1tchhh_M p G h

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by allo125 View Post
    Why do modelswap when there's a bunch of powerful MG in the market available for gp? People would like to drive a gun that they can't afford because it's only available to buy in NX or it's really rare.. I know, the mod 0 is only available in NX or whatever but it's very similar to the mk.48 itself so it's kinda useless since people can buy it at low grade for gp
    You didn't read my entire post again. YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR THE PEOPLE. STOP THINKING THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND YOU. You just keep repeating the same thing, over and over, even when I told you that your point was unstable and umbalanced as well as completely bias and without any shown support of your statement. WHAT INTERPRETATION OF "FUN" DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

I also believe you are a hypocrite for wanting a modelswap to a M416 CQB, can't you just buy an M416 and call it a day? NO. Because the two guns behave DIFFERENTLY, same as the normal and the MOD 0, I've used both and let me tell you: the MOD 0 IS ABOUT SEVENTY TIMES BETTER IN EFFICIENCY AND HANDLING. I can easily go mid-range because of the reduced in-scope spread, but with a normal MK? That shit is not going to happen. You need to wake up, GP and NX are very different deals, Nexon has changed their game, and you're still stuck in the past. GP MG and NX MG differ so greatly, that I cannot express in mere words.
    Last edited by omfg im ur mom; 08-12-2013 at 11:20 PM.

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    Oscar Wilde

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Stop arguing. @omfg im ur mom @allo125

Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
    Stop arguing. @omfg im ur mom @allo125
    Ok, delete our posts, I still think I won
    Last edited by omfg im ur mom; 08-13-2013 at 10:14 AM.

Oscar Wilde

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    omfg epic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12