Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Please Please Include spoilers in your thread title so that people won't get angry or find out something they haven't gotten to yet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by 7Antix View Post
    Please Please Include spoilers in your thread title so that people won't get angry or find out something they haven't gotten to yet.
    The thread says naruto chapter 656.

That alone is enough warning lol.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bustersbss View Post
    That doesn't make sense to me. You guys are debating something that is irrelevant to the Arc completely. You're are debating whether he should have stayed a Edo-Tensei or alive; his entire plan is predicated on him being alive. So debating whether he is stronger as an Edo-Tensei or alive has nothing to do with the chapter, because he needed to be alive anyway.

You're wrong. You don't reflect the Tsukuyomi off of the moon, but you're Mangekyo Sharingan itself is reflected. This allows you to cast a Tsukuyomi that will affect the entire world. Also, the Ten-Tails is an intergral part of the plan. The jutsu wasn't explained enough telling us why. It isn't that you "need a lot of chakra"; you need the Ten-Tails to actually make it work.

This is a discussion thread for the chapter, we're discussing the manga and the most interesting part in it, Madara. The point I was trying to make was how is the plan going to work if he's even weaker now? You've got the entire ninja alliance against him and the tailed beasts. It would be extremely stupid if he can somehow manage to seal them all again while fighting against the entire alliance. I can't even think of a method that wouldn't look stupid for Madara to pull off the plan.

The plan seemed legitimate when Madara had unlimited chakra and the ability to destroy battlefields in a second. Now he is weaker and was beaten in his most powerful state just by Hashirama/Naruto. So how is he going to recapture all the tailed beasts in his weakened state? It just doesn't make sense. Though, this whole arc hasn't really made sense.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post

This is a discussion thread for the chapter, we're discussing the manga and the most interesting part in it, Madara. The point I was trying to make was how is the plan going to work if he's even weaker now? You've got the entire ninja alliance against him and the tailed beasts. It would be extremely stupid if he can somehow manage to seal them all again while fighting against the entire alliance. I can't even think of a method that wouldn't look stupid for Madara to pull off the plan.

The plan seemed legitimate when Madara had unlimited chakra and the ability to destroy battlefields in a second. Now he is weaker and was beaten in his most powerful state just by Hashirama/Naruto. So how is he going to recapture all the tailed beasts in his weakened state? It just doesn't make sense. Though, this whole arc hasn't really made sense.
    Agreed but u forgot the 4 hokages who are deathless how he gonna beat them? Even if his plan comes into fruition genjutsu wont work on the dead. So the kages can just kill madara

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    Agreed but u forgot the 4 hokages who are deathless how he gonna beat them? Even if his plan comes into fruition genjutsu wont work on the dead. So the kages can just kill madara
    That's another plot hole that I doubt Kishi is going to bother to fill. We'll see with the chapter today though.

Thanks
    That's another plot hole that I doubt Kishi is going to bother to fill. We'll see with the chapter today though.
    He will prob forget it

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    The thread says naruto chapter 656.

That alone is enough warning lol.
    For once Empire is 115% correct. If you're an anime watcher (which I don't blame you for being) and you see a thread called "NARUTO CHAPTER 656" you should kind of assume there's going to be spoilers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    never kept up in the manga but damn Madara caught my attention on that.
    been seeing ppl talk about it everywhere.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

His plan isn't to destroy the earth, it's to create a false reality using genjutsu. Basically an everlasting mind rape controlled by him. He needs peoples minds, so he doesn't want to destroy them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by bustersbss View Post
    His plan isn't to destroy the earth, it's to create a false reality using genjutsu. Basically an everlasting mind rape controlled by him. He needs peoples minds, so he doesn't want to destroy them.
    Nowhere did he say that. Please don't make stuff up and respond to it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456