Thumbs upSelling all t6 abilities $1 each!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Selling all t6 abilities $1 each!
Tier Six Abilities Shop

Hi as the title says I'm selling all t6 abilties for $1 each.

Hit me up on skype :nathan.vella7

http://imgur.com/ZZ98g5N

Vouches: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=821468
If I'm currently out of stock on an item you can place an order and I will make sure to stock it for you when I do my next restock.


* I will not go first, if you are not comfortable with this we can use a verified MPGH middle man.
* Minimum purchase of 5 items.
ADD ME ON SKYPE I WANT TO BUY SOME T6 ABILLITIES : BloodMPGH
I want to let you know that vouches from other sites don't matter whatsoever.

I have removed your outside link and all the war posts.
Vouch for this guy! Bought 5 tops smoothly and quickly. Will trade again when restocked
Bump, have some stock. Also taking orders! Just leave me a list with the items you want and I will get them. I also sell other tops, add me for pricing.
Bought lots from this guy. I went first at it was a quick and easy trade. Might buy from him again.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?