Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ihackumad View Post
    Little late to the party I suppose. Nonetheless, I can't help but feel a need to express my opinion's after reading some of the Hate, Not only toward's America but to others.

Yes, America is indeed a Great country. That does not excuse the fact there is a lot of problems, ie: Disgusting economic state, Pathetic Health Care system, Racism and An unbelievably corrupt Government - I could go on for days, But I think they are the main point's of interest. Then there is the overly-patriotic men and women, whom keep their eye's shut, Yet abuse, Harass and simply hate anyone who may disagree, and point out the flaws in every other country on this planet, Rather then looking at them-self.
    Every country has problems. Every country has extremist. Every country has haters, But to act so immaturely you're country becomes the world's laughing-stock, You must realize someone has got to change. American by birth, myself, I have moved to another country in my late teens. Since then my eyes have opened, And I find it utterly disgusting when I see closed-minded people 'Defending' The U.S. by simply playing the 'Blame Game' in saying 'DURRRRRR Dem der turrerist dun tha' And so on, Fucking wake up!

If you've managed to read that all, Congratulations. You deserve a cookie :P
    A little late is an understatement, you bumped a 3 month old thread. Your "main points of interest" exist in all country's I hope you know. America is still, even in a hard economical time, one of the biggest if not the biggest economical super powers on earth. Pathetic health care system? Any nationalized health care system is pathetic in my opinion. That's why we shouldn't get one. I don't want the government to tell me what kind of care I can or can't get. Racism, really? You want to sit here and call America, the largest melting pot of all races and nationality's racist? Corruption exits in ALL country's. Right so just because someone is proud of their country and heritage MUST mean they "Harass and simply hate anyone who may disagree". Do you fucking hear yourself? Do you have any hard evidence of this? Your eyes have "opened" after you moved away. Right, well I can't say I know what they have been teaching you in Austria, but I can tell you I think you have been fed anti-American propaganda and your buying into it. The "blame game" right, we get attacked and then everyone gets pissed when we defend ourselves. You tell others to "wake up" but refuse to open your own eyes.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    "Feeling good about government is like looking on the bright side of any catastrophe. When you quit looking on the bright side, the catastrophe is still there."
    ~ P. J. O'Rourke

America is great, but trying to hide America's faults with over-patriotism is just silly.
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I Love America.
    I Was Born there, but had to Move away to New Zealand.

I have to say, Compared to America, New Zealand is very Peaceful.

Good Bless USA!

Thanks
    America is a beautiful country, and the south eastern area is amazing, but FUCK the government and FUCK the people up north east.

Our government is doing everything in its power to loophole all of the rights given to us by our forefathers. Fuck em.

And I love other countries, a lot of Americans are a bit stuck up and think we are the best but hell, the other countries actually have pride in their country and many countries governments care about the people, ours only cares about exploiting the lesser fortunate countries in the name of capitalism.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69 View Post
    Just because you love America does not mean you have to trash other countries.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

A true American would have a healthy amount of respect/tolerance and patriotism.
    What this guy said. A true American would be grateful for the things they have and wouldn't compare it to other countries in the first place. It's more important to be thankful and count your own blessings than to judge others.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910