Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    true u can gooble it but if its slow cuz u have to may upload go kill the uploads its just automaitcy gose up i dont better download speed then frikiking TORRENTS what the hell and direct download are good but me like limewire it wont shutdown thats the problem toict click exit limewire it did then like 2 min late back on the screen loading limewire!!!

well htats the only bad part about dat but u cna get some good stuff of it to ...

Thanks
    Limewire=New Kazaa? . Yet, Limewire> Kazaa? anyway continue on with your discussion of the software =). If you google for something you looking for it's only slow if you have a slow connection hence 56k or less (God forbid in this day and age). It's only good if that other person who has the files are online, its the same with AIM you can really only talk to the person if they are online in the first place. Same with Lime, you can really only get the files unless that person is on if not its basically on standby. Also,...Directdownloads don't usually close or quit...unless your pc restarts or your internet connection drops for a reason...Like I stated before friends kept using it, Bugged the shit out of me to have all that stuff, So I deleted it. My friends are idiots and every time they come over they ask if I have limewire, so tempted to bug one and send it to them over megaupload or something...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    normal limewire can only go up to peers of 8 as mximum,

bittorrent and programs like those can have an infinite amount of seeders... even soo, 99% of them are in remote locations. They can't be able to send you the file so there is no point in having them as seeders...
    this is why torrenting is soo slow...

Thanks
    well then your limewire sucks, i usually connect to between 25-50 hosts if there are enough peers on that download, it just depends how many people are hosting the file

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by COCKBLAST View Post
    well then your limewire sucks, i usually connect to between 25-50 hosts if there are enough peers on that download, it just depends how many people are hosting the file
    i said, 99% of those seeders can't help you leech a file...
    and it depends on location

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12