Thread: Canada>America

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Cool Whatever...

One thing I know about Alberta is that they have absolutely no good food at restaurants. They have taken Pizza hut and destroyed the original flavor. Canada has taken KFC and got rid of the special taste in the chicken and the chicken is very little. Just forget about Domino's pizza because they destroyed that taste too. Thank God that the Asian people cook their own food because if Canadian cooks got a hold of it they would ruin it too. I lived and worked in Canada for 5 years and there is absolutely nothing in Alberta that I can say "Hey! I know a great mom and pop restaurant that makes the best whatever!" there is none in Alberta Canada, not one. Canadians have been copying American way of life ever since we created the American way and now that Canadians can't top our food they purchase the license of a company and change the menu and taste to try and destroy the originality of American food. And for those that rely on health care to top what I wrote. I know Canadian health care and for those that have to wait 3 to 6 months to get a CAT scan which is what my Canadian friend had to wait 4 months to see if cancer was returning or not did get the bad news and because he had to wait the cancer spread to more of his body. Being American is way better than any Canadian life. Name anything that goes on in Canada that isn't going on in America. We have health care and a better one in the military. I don't hate Canada, just the arrogant assholes that live there riding on our coat tails ever since the revolution and seperation. Besides the bad food Canada is just like the United States. You depend on us to support your way of life. We drop the protection and your country will fall either into our hands or Russia. Sad but true.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cal-e For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ethereal (01-31-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hmmm free health care vs better health care.

I think I'll go with better.

U.S. has the best hospitals in the world.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

dat mayo clinic in MN
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by __][G]-H05T View Post
    Enough has been said. Around the world people love Canadians cause we welcome them with open arms . Usa might as well be corporate... Hospitals are franchised... That is fucked up. They are in conflict with numerous countries. And its their fault half of the world has said the word "Mcdonalds" more than hi. Nuff Said. And Canada has moar cookiez!
    Agreed Canada is welcomes you with open arms, and is much MUCH more eco friendly.

Ya know what i think? the titanic should be replaced with america... and be sunk under a warp of water so deep a black hole sucks it up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Agreed Canada is welcomes you with open arms, and is much MUCH more eco friendly.

Ya know what i think? the titanic should be replaced with america... and be sunk under a warp of water so deep a black hole sucks it up.
    Cool story bro.

Maybe we can throw all Muslims in your Titanic too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Eco friendly my ass.

"The Rainforest Action Network and indigenous groups have campaigned to protect the Boreal forest of Canada‎ from logging and mining. In July 2008 the Ontario government announced plans to protect some of the area from all industrial activity."

File:Canada-satellite.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The greenest forest areas in Canada is the forest, which covers a lot of Canada.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Apparently you don't know the difference between health care as a financial object and health care as in the medical management of illness.

In Canada, anyone can go to the hospital. There is no dealing with insurance or the like.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by barklolbark View Post
    Apparently you don't know the difference between health care as a financial object and health care as in the medical management of illness.

In Canada, anyone can go to the hospital. There is no dealing with insurance or the like.
    there's a waiting list though.
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post

there's a waiting list though.
    Actually, you can go into an emergency room and see a doctor within an hour.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

apparently you have a crush on me.

By law Hospitals can't refuse service from you.
    So w/e. You get a notch against your credit if you can't pay.
    Better then getting shitty medical attention.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 01-31-2011 at 10:14 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    apparently you have a crush on me.

By law Hospitals can't refuse service from you.
    So w/e. You get a notch against your credit if you can't pay.
    Better then getting shitty medical attention.
    Ya, better the shitty monetary system trap you within inescapable debt then get treated by a competent doctor. Oh ya, and they can refuse service for any spot on your hospital record. And I doubt most records in the US are clean.

I also find it quite funny that you think so harshly of any other countries doctors. They are on the same level as US doctors, so your propaganda isn't really welcome here. My neurology teacher has been a doctor in the US, Canada, Sweden, Djibouti, and Kenya. He says that in most western countries, the hospital care is basically all the same.
    Last edited by barklolbark; 01-31-2011 at 11:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Ya, better the shitty monetary system trap you within inescapable debt then get treated by a competent doctor. Oh ya, and they can refuse service for any spot on your hospital record. And I doubt most records in the US are clean.

I also find it quite funny that you think so harshly of any other countries doctors. They are on the same level as US doctors, so your propaganda isn't really welcome here. My neurology teacher has been a doctor in the US, Canada, Sweden, Djibouti, and Kenya. He says that in most western countries, the hospital care is basically all the same.
    K buddy.

first off..no. I've had over 6k in medical debt,
    and never got refused service.
    As far as my propaganda,
    try doing some research.
    Go ahead man. Google best hospitals worldwide,
    see who is in the top slots.
    We offer the best medical schools, hands down.
    So obviously we will have the best Hospitals.

Thanks

All 12 of its citizens are eco-friendly, cool story.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    K buddy.

first off..no. I've had over 6k in medical debt,
    and never got refused service.
    As far as my propaganda,
    try doing some research.
    Go ahead man. Google best hospitals worldwide,
    see who is in the top slots.
    We offer the best medical schools, hands down.
    So obviously we will have the best Hospitals.
    Correlation does not equal causation. So what if we have the "best hospitals", as most of these rankings are coincidentally run by US companies. I also find it quite funny how you think you can rate hospitals and medical service as a whole with your high school education.

I didn't say they would refuse you every time, I said they have the option to; you said it was illegal, and i disproved your point. That's how debates work, buddy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Correlation does not equal causation. So what if we have the "best hospitals", as most of these rankings are coincidentally run by US companies. I also find it quite funny how you think you can rate hospitals and medical service as a whole with your high school education.

I didn't say they would refuse you every time, I said they have the option to; you said it was illegal, and i disproved your point. That's how debates work, buddy.
    Actually you didn't disprove jack shit kiddo.

Hospitals can't refuse service to you in an emergency.
    Irrefutable. Also, the majority of Hospitals in the U.S. will NOT refuse service to a patient no matter what their financial issues, or severity of their situation is. One more thing, I graduated H.S. and am currently majoring in Environmental science and Theology.
    All cleared up now Johnny Arrogance?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast