Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    ... Tried it 50 times worked once, then i got my ass kicked by a zombie telekiller....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
    Lolz, that'd be prtty cool, But to many nubs think it's fly hacking I usually get kicked doing it.

That's what usually happens. It still owns though.
    if u get CBL dirty for fly hacking and u cause us to get less CW's your probly gonna get kicked

so dont do this too much nitehawk

edit: also edit in the credits because you didnt find this
    EmoKid from -GPA- found this
    just cuz your in -GPA- too doesnt mean u can leech and pretend its your own thing

all credits are to EmoKid because he found this months ago.
    Last edited by SeanBoBoEgan; 02-16-2011 at 02:50 PM. Reason: leecher warning
    I AM KING BOBO!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by jaiistarjnr View Post
    nice find bro this is AWSOME!! haha i get to sooo many places i would get to now HAHA!! yea cheers BRO>>..keep up the good work mate!!
    I didn't find this people were PRNT SCRNing way b4 i was but I didn't see any guides so I posted on here. Btw, If I helped you you should thank meh

Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post

if u get CBL dirty for fly hacking and u cause us to get less CW's your probly gonna get kicked

so dont do this too much nitehawk
    I only PRNT SCRN with the clan in private games. Not in public rooms. So don't worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Cheng II View Post
    ... Tried it 50 times worked once, then i got my ass kicked by a zombie telekiller....
    I 4got 2 tell you. You also gotta sprint b4 u get off of the building or whatever ur on.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
    Step 1 - Make sure your game is a little bit laggy.

Step 2 - Climb on top of a building or something high off the ground across from another high building or mountain or something that you can't normally get to. (*EXAMPLE* on top of the building with closeable doors on Ghost Town)

Step 3 - Run towards it and right before you step off of the high object your on press the PRNT SCRN button (Located right above your F12 key) repeatedly.

Step 4 - Stop pressing the PRNT SCRN key when you think you've gotten to where you need to be

Step 5 - Enjoy your new spot and watch out for nubs that think your fly/hover hacking!

NOTE: This was a simple tutorial that took me like 30 seconds to make so it's probably not the best. Also, If you don't follow most of these directions PRNT SCRNing will not work, or get you killed. Also note that Pressing PRNT SCRN repeatedly is a lag trick. What causes this lag? You may ask. Taking 20 pictures in 20 seconds causes this lag. I highly recommend that you back up your favorite Combat Arms photos in a new folder in the Combat Arms folder or on your desktop. That way when your deleting the thousands of pictures that have found their way into your Combat Arms folder you can delete them all without worry of deleting any good ones.
    NOTE: This "glitch" wasn't found by me. It was found by EmoKid.
    Last edited by Nitehawk772; 02-16-2011 at 03:02 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12