Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Try my method it has been working for me https://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...thod-dupe.html

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr Donkey Kong For This Useful Post:

ROTMGslayer (08-25-2012)

Thanks
    I have been duping back then eversince it was released out on the public. At first, the duping process was way too time consuming for me, I'd dupe like twice within the hour. I just duped the things that I needed for my characters and stopped (not duping to the excess of more than 8 ammys).

By then, I started duping again just recently, last 2 days. And my success chances have increased, there are times that the duping succeeds twice in a row. With that, roughly, I can dupe for about 10-15 times within the hour.

A few tricks that I've learned from duping items.

1. You don't really need to put in any items back to the vault for it to work. (Dropping the weapon process)
    2. You can either: Alt+F4, close the client, Nexus, and or return to the guild hall for it to work. (Whichever works best for you)
    3. It doesn't matter which client gets stuck loading on the vault, as long as 1 is in the vault and the other one is connecting to the vault, that'll do.
    4. Wipeouts, loosing items really are possible. (Be mindful of when you put back in the items to your vault whenever you missed a step [like both clients end up connecting to vault and the items that you want duped are still with you].
    - If you are doing it like me, without closing the client, just make sure that the other client is not trying to connect to the vault when you place back in the items, or you might have a chance of duping the empty vault.
    5. Another process that you can do is use MarinePower's proxy to dupe (even using the original client with the loading screen will still do the trick).
    6. It's really about the timing and the server load. I can dupe really good when I'm at USwest, but the problem is that it's too unpredictable (the intervals whenever the client tries to connect is a problem) I have better chances of duping at a good loaded server.
    7. Some people say that you'll need to time it in between "connecting" and "connected", it depends on the connection and the "magic window".
    8. My timing is now roughly the same as how I enter the client to vault while the other one is loading to the game. I go back to the guild hall just a few miliseconds after I see the connecting and connected. You'll get the feeling of it. If you end up connecting to the same client, tone it down a bit.
    9. Goodluck .
    Last edited by onichi22; 08-23-2012 at 03:11 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I have just recently got to duping and my success rates are fairly high.

But then I tried to dupe and it just wouldnt work at all.
    Took me a ton of time.
    And then finally

I lost all the items except a valentine.

It was pretty odd.
    But then I changed my server to closest to my home, and it took me only couple tries and I duped again.

So another tip may be to be in a server close to you ?
    It may have been a coincidence tho

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    == Best answer ==
    Hi there!
    Duping is an action, and with it, a skill. As more as you try to dupe, as more your mind gets use to it.
    You ever heard about glitching in games? like, getting into bug places? well, there is such thing.
    In fact, I was a glitcher at crossfire. might know the game, if don't, it's a multi-player military shooter.
    At start, I managed to glitch about 1 for 300 tries, then 4 - 160, 60 - 80, 40-50, 1-2.
    As more as I tried, as more as my mind got use to it, I managed to do it more.
    Same thing about duping. I gave you the tools you need (info, client) and now you only need a skill.

If you really want something, you will get it. I always say that :P

Good luck!

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Michtusek View Post
    I tried hundreds of times with loldudev5 tutorial and i didn't dupe anything.
    Try thousands then.
    Make sure you time correctly, and in a server that is fairly full (Not USWEST).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I usually get dupes every 5 minutes, it's a 60% success rate for me. Every 3 out of 5 times I get it.

I use a different method, but it's complicated to explain.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMagma View Post
    I usually get dupes every 5 minutes, it's a 60% success rate for me. Every 3 out of 5 times I get it.

I use a different method, but it's complicated to explain.
    Magma would you mind sharing? I've been doing what onichi's doing and I've had a pretty low success rate. That said I've duped plenty times, just takes a while.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I get like 90% of the time now ! Just go on crowded server like ASIASOUTHEAST and drop last item and close window between connecting to.. and connecting..
    GOODLUCK

Thanks
    i get one 1 dupe every 30 mins or every 10-6 mins it depends on server for me ,thanks for Dr Donkey Kong

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12