Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nayskaesca View Post
    If I turn in the quest on a test server, will it guarantee the drop of the Unidentified 34? because someone said that turning in the quest "Retreive Void Auras" will guarantee 8 Void aura drops in the test server.
    The drop of Unidentified 34 is guaranteed, what is not guaranteed is that the amount is going to be 5x of it, it can drop 1x,2x,3x and 5x, each one with different chances to occur, and the part you said about turning it in the test server I don't really know how that would work so I can't help you answer that question, maybe ask the person that said that, he might know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    If I turn in the quest on a test server, will it guarantee the drop of the Unidentified 34? because someone said that turning in the quest "Retreive Void Auras" will guarantee 8 Void aura drops in the test server.
    No. It probably only works for quests that are "You may also receive, at random:" while one of its rewards is listed as a 100% drop. This will make it possible to drop multiple quests rewards on the test server, but on normal you get only 1 everytime.
    Retrieve void Auras is the only quest that fits these conditions afaik.

And it also doesn't guarantee 8 Void auras.
    On test servers you get either 2, 7, 12 or 17 auras. (average of 8 for me)
    While on normal it's 2, 5 or 10 (average of 6 for me)
    Last edited by KekkeTex; 04-23-2018 at 05:25 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KekkeTex For This Useful Post:

nayskaesca (04-23-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Good work

Thanks
    I just got the armor with this bot, it's amazing!

It's just absolutely perfect, there was just one hiccup with the potions; you need to manually start the process of doing the potions for the bot to start doing them itself.

Also i manually merge glitched the golden hanzo voids

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hey is it possible for you to add a member version and a Nulgath farming pet version (drone/blade pet) those do much more efficient farming for vouchers, dcs, diamonds, and Blood gems, I haven't looked exactly at the reqs so I can't be super specific, (some quests involve drudgen and crag) and I cannot take the time to learn how to code grimoire cause of exams. So if possible can you make a legend/nulgath farming pet version?

Thanks!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ironman771 View Post
    Hey is it possible for you to add a member version and a Nulgath farming pet version (drone/blade pet) those do much more efficient farming for vouchers, dcs, diamonds, and Blood gems, I haven't looked exactly at the reqs so I can't be super specific, (some quests involve drudgen and crag) and I cannot take the time to learn how to code grimoire cause of exams. So if possible can you make a legend/nulgath farming pet version?

Thanks!
    Sorry I don't have a member account, and I also don't have the nulgath farming pets, so I wouldn't be able to make the bot easily, also I don't really plan on making bots/plugins on request (Unless is something I also might need), I'm just uploading stuff I already made for myself so that other people can use them if they need it.
    Last edited by gaffox; 05-02-2018 at 10:46 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I got a problem with the bot, I got unidentified 35 on my third try but it keeps farming for unidentified 34 and I got 8 right now, is it supposed to do that? I banked my afdl set items (helm, locks and cloak) is that causing the problem?
    Last edited by nayskaesca; 05-03-2018 at 04:16 AM.

Thanks
    I got a problem with the bot, I got unidentified 35 on my third try but it keeps farming for unidentified 34 and I got 8 right now, is it supposed to do that? I banked my afdl set items (helm, locks and cloak) is that causing the problem?
    Yep, the bot makes you farm unidentified 34 if it doesn't find all the 4 archfiend items in your inventory, as you need them to turn in the last quest.
    Last edited by gaffox; 05-03-2018 at 05:12 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by gaffox View Post
    Yep, the bot makes you farm unidentified 34 if it doesn't find all the 4 archfiend items in your inventory, as you need them to turn in the last quest.
    Yeah, Thanks i just fixed it, btw do you have plans to make other bots in the future? you make really great bots.. if so I would like to suggest Blinding Light of Destiny, Juggernaut items of Nulgath and other hard to farm items bots.. thanks
    Last edited by nayskaesca; 05-03-2018 at 05:57 AM.

Thanks
    Yeah, Thanks i just fixed it, btw do you have plans to make other bots in the future? you make really great bots.. if so I would like to suggest Blinding Light of Destiny, Juggernaut items of Nulgath and other hard to farm items bots.. thanks
    Will take it into account if I plan to make another bot someday
    Last edited by gaffox; 05-03-2018 at 06:07 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to gaffox For This Useful Post:

nayskaesca (05-03-2018)

Thanks
    Thanks! Nice job

Thanks
    hey i get a error when i start the bot?? here is a screenshot of it https://prntscr.com/jfit5x thank you for the help

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by justsal13 View Post
    hey i get a error when i start the bot?? here is a screenshot of it https://prntscr.com/jfit5x thank you for the help
    Just ignore it doesn't actually affect anything, that error appears when you save a bot without beeing logged in to an account, which I accidentaly made when uploading this bot, if you want it to stop appearing just save the bot while being logged in, and when you load it again it should stop appearing.

Thanks
    tyty it fixed

- - - Updated - - -

also does the bot farm the tainted gems and dark crystal shards?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by justsal13 View Post
    tyty it fixed

- - - Updated - - -

also does the bot farm the tainted gems and dark crystal shards?
    Yes it does, it farms everything needed to get the 5 Archfiend DoomLord items.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast