Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    i bot/ hfs mod and i haven't ever been banned. not sure what gets people caught still other than stupidity

Thanks
    i level 54-70 by hacks 1-2 days straight and made like 20 mil gold and didnt get banned so i dont know lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    there is NO new detection system at all >_> its nexon being nexon. [All they did was reskin it, I mean that was way to fast of a patch and I looked though all the new files.] I was banned on other nexon games just like this before its, them looking at random variables in our data and comparing it to other people, banning. also if you used stickys or catacomb spears = ban as those show up as korean characters. if you ever posted a vid on youtube = most likely banned due to the fact that nexon loves youtube O: , fat lazy bastards always on youtube instead of developing new stuff..... And honestly I can almost prove that it was random bans because hell I made a new account and got to lvl 40 in a few hrs using my own HFS's that have never been posted here and I haven't been banned yet on THAT alt I did on my main >>;; who used modified ver of hfs's here which could also mean... WE HAS A SPY!
    Last edited by naticozro; 05-29-2011 at 10:47 AM. Reason: forgot something at the top in the [ ]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I got banned after last week mainteance (combat arms) Nexon bans a lot in pass 2 weeks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Who knows whether or not they have a new detection method.
    Some hackers got banned, others didn't. It's gonna be tough to pinpoint what exactly caused the bans (i.e, a certain console command or .hfs edit).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naticozro View Post
    there is NO new detection system at all >_> its nexon being nexon. [All they did was reskin it, I mean that was way to fast of a patch and I looked though all the new files.] I was banned on other nexon games just like this before its, them looking at random variables in our data and comparing it to other people, banning. also if you used stickys or catacomb spears = ban as those show up as korean characters. if you ever posted a vid on youtube = most likely banned due to the fact that nexon loves youtube O: , fat lazy bastards always on youtube instead of developing new stuff..... And honestly I can almost prove that it was random bans because hell I made a new account and got to lvl 40 in a few hrs using my own HFS's that have never been posted here and I haven't been banned yet on THAT alt I did on my main >>;; who used modified ver of hfs's here which could also mean... WE HAS A SPY!
    I've been botting on my Lann the last few days using stickies and catacombs. Still no ban. Legit account? Banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    What items/gold have you sent to the "legit" account?

Thanks
    None of my three accounts got banned, I've gotten them all to lvl 70 with obvious hacking in like a week (yes I no life'd it). But still, their bans were definitely random. Nexon is dumb as hell.

Thanks
    seems nexon either looked at how long you played and your player logs, cuz all the old players got banned.
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-2mhYwvrrFYs/TYWT-Bg-6PI/AAAAAAAAARM/khuTJxUqQu0/s320/tumblr_ku2f2t1Y9p1qaqo0wo1_400.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by leoplaya View Post
    seems nexon either looked at how long you played and your player logs, cuz all the old players got banned.
    ya... if it wasnt for for the hakuzilla or w/e saying the catacomb and stickies weren't bad I'd say BULL tp you but ya.. my main was in CB so was half my guild... and 60% of the guild was banned... and some of them didnt hack AT ALL so maybe nexon just wants fresh blood xD so nexon hates us vet's O:

but still Nexon is retarded etc etc

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I'm not banned =D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    shhhh your making my logic look like crap xD j/k

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I think you are right, nexon probably banned a lot of the vets so that we will have to start over = buying cash items again= more profit for them. Cause its the vets that have strong feelings for this game because we spent so much effort and time on it (hacking takes effort too xD), so nexon knows that even if they ban us, we'll just start again. Pure evil!!@#!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    well i mean u guys say dont use ur hacking acct to transfer to ur main? why not just use ur hacking acct to transfer to another alt then to ur main?

I SALUTE TO THE BASED!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by kid_thor View Post
    well i mean u guys say dont use ur hacking acct to transfer to ur main? why not just use ur hacking acct to transfer to another alt then to ur main?
    it can still be linked lol. You think it's that easy to dodge them from tracking you?

It's like transferring drug money to an empty account and then to real accounts. It can be tracked.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast